Chapter 16

Count George Estevan, the second cousin of the current empress.

An old man who secretly owns gambling room and is a slave trader, a man who have three wives and a total of seven childrens.

In the novel he was killed in the hands of the male protagonist as he saves the female protagonist that was abducted by the antagonist order and was put on a auction, as by that the count that was the uncle of the antagonist was just used and died.

"How bold of you, insult my daughter in my own home." Larkis' words made the count tremble in fear, he's sweating and regret what he had done.

"I, I-apologize your highness!" the count asked for forgiveness and Larkis just gave him a blank face and so did Ashtherielle that is having the same expression with her father.

"What's happening?"

Larissa wearing a resplendent red dress walk towards where Larkis is, asked curiously.

Larkis took off his feet on the head of the count and he faces his sister that is one brows raised at him, Larissa stared at the count with dagger.

Larissa sigh, "Brother please refrain yourself, sister is not fully in her normal health stop messing things around." she said and Larkis glance behind her where Astoria that is holding a child and looking worried.

Larkis sigh and glance at the count with daggers, "Larissa I'll let you handle this." he said before he left to where Astoria is.

Astoria open her fan and smile at everyone who's looking at them, "It's nothing everyone, it's just a bit of a misunderstanding please continue having fun!" she announced while smiling playfully and everyone awkwardly turned around and started to dance by the music.

As Larissa close her fan two knights walk to her, "Drag him out." she whispered enough for the two knights to hear.

The knights dragged Count Estevan out of the hall and throw him out of the door and slammed the door, Count Estevan stand up angrily and kick the door and turn around.

"Y-you!"

A man coming from the counts right side, he is holding a wooden cane on his right hand, his face can't be shown because it is dark but the count recognize him.

"Count Estevan. Your leaving already, but isn't it too early?" he asked sounded like an insult in the ears of Estevan.

The furious count faces the man and stared at him angrily but his anger fades as the man exchanged him with a sarcastic smile, the man started walking towards the side of the count and he whispered something in the count's ears.

"Stop counting stars, my dear count." he warned.

Count Estevan felt shiver to his spine and inadvertently took a few steps backward and as he lost his balance and falls on the ground, he stared at the man who is walking away from him and enters a carriage that is waiting for him.

The count stands up as the carriage grew more and more distant, he shook the dirt off his trouser then his eyes set on the door of the banquet hall as it opened and a young lady came out running to him.

A young lady with bright orange long hair and orange colored eyes, she is the first born and illegitimate daughter of the count, Sienna Estevan.

"Father." she called out her father and hold his hand but he shove off her hand really hard, "I apologize, f-father..."

"I told you do not lay your hand on me. Your such a disgrace!" he outburst his anger to her, "Why are you out here, get back inside!" he added.

He suddenly grabbed her wrist tightly and vigorously pulled her closer.