🎀 12 🎀

"mark, my friend, we have things to talk about." jaehyun declared as soon as he spotted mark entering school grounds.

the smaller male was immediately dragged away by jaehyun without he could even mutter a word.

"tell me about your boy." jaehyun said, smiling brightly at mark.

"stop calling him that way..." mark rolled his eyes.

"your donghyuck, sorry." jaehyun corrected himself.

mark sighed. "he's not mine." technically this wasn't false. donghyuck was acutally maria's doll, so he wasn't mark's property.

"he isn't yet." jaehyun added. "admit you'd like that to happen."

"i don't like him jae... i barely know him." mark explained.

"let me read your text message of yesterday again..." jaehyun pulled his phone out and unlocked it, opening his and mark's conversation. "sorry, i'm busy getting closer with donghyuck as you want me to do, i won't be able to talk anymore. happy?"

jaehyun lifted his head to look at mark who had his cheeks redder than a tomato.

"now, i am happy." jaehyun smiled brightly. "who thought you would grow some balls and text the boy?"

"hey! i'm not a coward!" mark protested, his cheeks remaining a red colour.

"not anymore." jaehyun nodded. "so, how did your conversation go?"

"great." mark told simply.

next to him, jaehyun raised a brow, waiting for mark to develop a bit more.

however, mark stayed silent, now typing something on his phone.

"great? is that all?" he asked, confused.

"yeah. we had a great conversation." mark nodded. "what else do you want me to say?"

"i want every and any detail of your conversation with him." jaehyun told, making the smaller boy roll his eyes.

"i don't think it's absolutely necessary..."

"well, i am sure it is." jaehyun patted mark's back. "so, how did the conversation start?" jaehyun asked with a beaming smile.

mark sighed, placing his phone back in his pocket before lifting his head to look at jaehyun in the eye, recalling the events of the night before.

he took a few seconds to find a good lie that wouldn't let jaehyun know that he didn't actually send donghyuck a text, but that he was actually with him.

"i sent him a text saying that i was the guy of the gay bar, and that i found him really cool, and that i would have liked to meet him again, or get to know him better." mark said calmly.

"lame. no one uses the word 'cool' nowadays. anyway. what did he answer?" jaehyun questioned, looking at mark with a growing smile.

"he said that he had found my company very pleasing the other night, and that he would like to get to know me better too." mark continued lying.

"he's sweet. prepare your dick mark, because you're going to get some." jaehyun playfully punched mark's shoulder.

"will you stop saying this?!" mark tsked.

"yeah, yeah." jaehyun shrugged it off. "anyway, what did you say next?"

"i don't remember, we just talked about our lives and everything." mark said in a desperate sight.