🎀 19 🎀

"if you feel uncomfortable, please tell me right away."

"sure."

"and if one of them bothers you, tell me too."

"alright."

"oh, and don't hesitate to come to me if anything happens."

"i will. are you done now?"

"yes."

"great."

"one last thing, if anyone tries to- "

"mark?!" donghyuck groaned, stopping in his tracks and glaring at the older boy.

mark smiled sheepishly, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. "sorry..." he mumbled. "it's just that... my friends are weird people and... it's sometimes hard to be around them when you're not used to it..."

donghyuck was meeting mark's friends today.

three days had passed since the day mark's friends discovered about donghyuck's existence, and mark had finally found the courage to ask the doll boy if he minded coming with him to see his friends.

donghyuck had accepted right away with a bright smile, making mark feel more at ease with the idea of him meeting his crazy friends.

"mark, everything will be fine..." donghyuck sighed. "i'm sure your friends are wonderful people."

"yeah..." mark nodded slowly. "you'd tell me if anything bothered you?" he asked one last time, looking at donghyuck worried.

"of course, mark." donghyuck replied giving the older boy a sweet smile.

"great." mark smiled back sincerely. "well... let's go? they're already inside."

"sure."

mark nervously pushed open the door of the arcade they often went at, and he stepped aside like a gentleman to let donghyuck walk inside.

the doll boy looked around the place completely amazed by the many coloured lights and the loud music that was blasting inside of this cool place.

"this way." mark stated as he patted donghyuck's back to encourage him to follow. donghyuck nodded obediently and stayed behind mark until they arrived in a corner of the arcade that looked more like a bar.

a large group of friends was already there, drinking and eating fried food while laughing loudly.

"it's... them..." mark sighed, staying far from their table since they hadn't been noticed yet.

"they seem fun." donghyuck said, standing next to donghyuck.

"yeah." mark nodded. "remember, tell me if- "

"yes, mark." donghyuck cut him, turning around to look at mark in the eye.

"sorry." the boy apologised, lowering his head.

"don't apologised for that." donghyuck placed a comforting hand on mark's shoulder. "knowing that you care for me and that you want me safe makes me really happy."

"for real?" mark asked, looking into donghyuck's mesmerizing eyes.

"everything you do or say makes me happy, mark..." donghyuck confessed with a shy smile.

mark smiled sillily, his hand unconsciously rising to come and brush against the boy's pink chubby cheeks. they were so soft...

"well, you- "