🎀 26 🎀

on monday morning, it seemed like everything had gone back to normal.

it was the end of holiday time, and the beginning of school time.

they could all forget about having fun, getting drunk and living their lives, because it was becoming going to class, doing homework and hating their life...

well... maybe not the last part.

at least for jungwoo.

as soon as the boy stepped on school grounds, he was greeted by a hug – quite unusual since none of his friends were the type of persons to come and hug you like that, mostly when they all had seen each other at the club a bit more than 24hours ago.

jungwoo's brows furrowed as he inhaled the scent coming from the mysterious hugger. it smelt like ginger, spicy but sweet, a charming combination that almost made jungwoo close his eyes and slip into dreamland – almost, because he badly wanted to know the identity of the stranger that had come to him first thing in the morning to give him a serotonin boost. 

finally, the taller figure pulled away from the hug, looking at jungwoo from head to toe.

"you look so beautiful..."

jungwoo couldn't help but let out a gasp as he identified this mysterious guy as lucas, the boy he had had a crush on for quite some time, and also the man he had had sex with a few nights ago, when both of them had been too drunk to think properly before acting.

"h-h-huh..." jungwoo stared at the younger with his mouth agape, his neurons refusing to cope with him.

"jungwoo?" lucas asked, waving his hand in front of the boy's eyes. "are you okay?"

"y-yes, yes!" jungwoo woke up from his daydream, blinking a few times to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. "i'm okay, i'm- lucas?!" he gasped again when his eyes fell on the boy of his dreams. so, he wasn't hallucinating...

"yes, that's me." the taller boy smiled charmingly.

"w-why... i mean... you know me??" jungwoo asked with red cheeks.

"do i know you?" lucas repeated perplexed. "of course, i do! don't you remember who i am?"

jungwoo got even redder as he recalled the night he had lost his virginity to lucas, not more than four days ago.

"n-no, no. i know who you are!" jungwoo was quick to answer.

"oh, good." lucas sighed. "i was scared you didn't remember anything about what we had talked about the other night. you were pretty drunk. i mean, i was too, but i usually have no blackouts after drinking, so i remember everything. but i wasn't sure it was your case, so... yeah..."

jungwoo frowned once again.

what we had talked about

had they talked about anything? not as far as jungwoo could remember.

he recalled arriving to the party and starting to drink after catching a glimpse of lucas kissing a girl. and then, he had drunk more and more, and at some point, he had stumbled and fallen into lucas' arms.

and the next thing he knew, his was kissing lucas – drunk jungwoo was confident jungwoo – and lucas was kissing back.

then, they had found a room, without detaching their lips for a second, and once that was done, they started undressing and then the next thing jungwoo remembered was waking up on the living room couch with a sore butt.