MEENDUM MENNDUM AH?-3

Ashwin entered inside the room slowly.He was really afraid of Sivaangi's reaction about the issue.He still remember the day June 20 when the video of them was leaked in the social media.

Flashback...JUNE 20,2021

Ashwin wokeup from his sleep after a blissful day.It was only yesterday he met his shortfilm  music director Siddu and decided to rope in the singers for his recent album,Adipoli.He was extremely happy with the selsction especially the female singer...

Just when he woke up,his moblile rang displaying the name "Kulukulu."

His lips curved on seeing it.He attended the call and started to talk

Ashwin:Oi..rowdy enna ivlo kalaila?

But he was shocked to see hear the cries and whimpers from other side.He started to panic.

Ashwin:Hey ennachu ma...yen azhura?

Sivaangi:Ash..Ashwin..ey..

Ashwin:Maa ethuva irunthaalum enkitta solluma.Naa paathukuran.

Sivaangi:En..enaku...uu..nna..paakanum.

Ashwin:Maa nee panic aagatha naa naa odaney unna meet panna varen.Nee..nee ippa veetla ya iruka?

Sivaangi:Il..ila naa en college friend veetla iruken.vishayam therinja amma appa tension aavanga athaan naa inga vanten.

Ashwin:Nee address mattum send pannu.n..naa odaney anga varen.

Sivaangi:hmm...

She sent the address to Ashwin.He went to the place and opened the door.

Tariga,Sivaaangi's friend opened the door.She was shocked to see Ashwin,who was as tensed as a man waiting outside the labour ward.

Ashwin:Siv..sivaangi

Thariga:calm down,Ashwin.Ava mela en room la thaan iruka.first neenga ulla vaanga.

He went inside the house and Thariga showed him the door.

Ashwin:Enna problem nu ethaavathu sonnala?

Thariga:Seriya therla nga.Kalaila oru 9'o clock call panna.Pesumbotha dullah iruntha.Naa un veetuku varata,veetla parents irukaangala nu ketta.Illa vaa nu sonnen.vanthathum few minutes ethuvum pesala.Silent ah iruntha.aprom phonela ethaiyo paathu orey azha.Ungala paakanum vara sollata nu permission ketta.I sensed something wrong.Athaan ok nu sonnen.Ungalukula ethavathu problem ah?

Ashwin nodded his head as no.

Thariga:Its ok.But konjam paathukonga.She is bit emotional and I wont disturb u both.

Ashwin thanked her and went inside.He saw sivaangi whose eyes were red and puffy cheeks due to continous crying.His heart ached to see the ever smiling face in this condition.

Ashwin:siv...sivaangi maa.

Thats it.She broke down completely and hugged Ashwin tightly.He let her cry for few minutes.

Sivaangi:Ashwineyy,naa unga pinnadi suthurathu ungaluku dog maathiri iruka.Naa short ah,kevalamah irukenu ungaluku enna pidakalaiya?namma marriage aana nee...neenga enna vitutu poyiduveengala.

Ashwin was shocked would be an understatement.Never ever in his dreams he thought in that way,that too about his Sivaangi maa.The only girl in this world who broke the shell around him and made him feel home.He was about to say something but 

Sivaangi:Vena Ashwineyy.Naa unaku vena,naa iruntha theva illama unakku evlo prechana.Nee kashta pattathu ellam waste aiydum Ashwineyy.naa bad luck thaa Ashwineyy.