Oru naal sirithen maru naal veruthen 4

Third person pov:

flashback continues....

Vikram recieved Lilly and Micheal  once they came to bus stand through cab.He asked them to sit inside the car.However they were silent throughout the journey.

After a couple of hours of travelling,the car stood infront of a house which was looking so magnificient.

When they were about to step inside,Ponni(Sigamani wife) stopped them.

Pon:oru nimisham thambi, veetuku mothal murai  marumagala kootitu vara.Athaan araathi edukka solli Amma sonnanga .Neenga 2 perum jodi ya nillunga.

Vikram looked at Lilly with hesitation but she agreed with an nod.

Ponni took the aarathi for the duo and asked them enter the house placing their right leg which they did so.While entering,Lilly held Vikram's hand unknowingly and they had a eye contact for a brief second.

One pair of eyes looked at it happily while another pair looked at them cofusedly.

Micheal cleared his throat indicating he is here.

Vik:Akka, ithu li..Shreya(Lilly) oda senior .Peru Micheal.Namma shreya ku thonaiya vanthurukkaru.

Pon: oh seri pa.

She asked  Lilly and Micheal whether they would eat non veg food to which both said yes.

Ponn:apa seri avaru(Sigamani) Kari Edukka than poyirukaaru.Konjam athigama eduka sollidren.

Both of them said not to strain for them.But Vikram intervened saying it's their custom to look after the guests.They both were convinced.

Ponni showed Lilly and Micheal their rooms while their luggages were being brought by servants.Vikram went to his room to get fresh.

By the time,all of them were refreshed,Ponni had completed cooking lunch and was arranging them in table.

Vikram introduce Lilly and Micheal to Sigamanai.

Vik:Ivaru than Sigamani anna.Enga veetla ivarum,Ponni akka vum one of the members thaan.Infact Naa porakurathuku munnala irunthu inga work panraaru.Inga 10 years munnadi work panna vantha Ponni akka va correct panni kalyanam panni,2 vaandu pasangala pethutaaru.

Saying this,Vikram laughed.

Siga:Ada enna thambi,ipdi kaal ah vaaruringa...

Vik: unga kathal kathai ellarukum theriya vendam ah anna.

Pon:Athellam apram therinjikalam Ipa ozhunga sapdunga.

Everyone had lunch happily and complimented Ponni's cooking skills.After they had lunch Vikram enquired Sigamani if Parvathi is asleep to which he replied yes.

Siga:Thambi,Amma Neenga vararuthuku konjam neram munnadi than thoongunaanga.Muzhipu vara innum oru ara mani neram aagum .Athuvaraikum Ivanga 2 perukum intha ah veedu suthi katatum ah?

Vikram thought for sometime and said he will show them as he want to talk with Shreya(Lilly) and Micheal.

Sigamani agreed to it.

Vikram showed them around his house.Both of them were awestruck on seeing the beautiful house.It seems like a they were in a palace.

Lilly : sir,unga Veedu romba azhaga irukku sir.

Micheal:aama sir,paathuteh irukallam pola irukku.

Vikram smiled and thanked them.They came across a room where the farming tools(manvetti,vettarivaal anduzhavu thandu(plough shaft)).