Forever 3

Disclaimer:This part contain some mature scenes which might be inappropriate for some people.

++++++++++++++++++++

Sivaangi-Ashwin!!

Ashwin standing there with his shirt sleeves folded to his elbow and all his shirt buttons  left open.She tried her best not to gawk at his chest mole.

Sivaangi-Neenga,epdi inga?

Ashwin-Suddenly,Ivana got a call from her workplace stating it's emergency.So,Sakthi avala drop panna poirukan.

Sivaangi-Enkitta sollavey  illa.

Ashwin-Nee than food checking la busy ah irunthiye.So,unkitta sollala.

Sivaangi-Oh!Seri naan varen...

Ashwin-Ethuku door knock panna nu sollu.

Sivaangi-Illa paravala.Atha Naaney paarthukuren.

She tried to move away but then she was pulled and her back hit his front.

=======

🔞❣️🔞💜🔞🔞❣️🔞💜🔞

Sivaangi-Ash....

"Maragatha maalai neram
Mamathaigal maindhu veezhum
Magarandha serkai kaadhal dhaana
"

Sivaangi's breathe struck when Ashwin's hot breathe was fanning near her ears while his hands were wrapped around her figure tightly.

Ashwin-Ketta kelvikku pathil sollu diii.

Iravinil thotra theeyai
Parugida paarkum paarvai
Vazhivathu kaadhal theertham dhaana

Sivaangi started to breath heavily even after all this years hearing his base voice which gave him a sort of immense pleasure.

He grazed her earshell and kissed there making her gasp.

Ashwin-Sollu di

Vaarthaigal thorkudhae
Theendalae tharum mozhi neeyaa

He smelled her hair and movide it to front.He removed the shawl from her shoulder.He then kissed her left bare shoulder and his hands sneaked inside her top circling her navel.

Dhoorangal ketkuthae
Kaadhalin vazhithunai neeyaa

Sivaangi with shaking breathe-ennale....intha pinnadi iruntha hooks ah remove panna mudiyala.

Ashwin smirked against her .

Ashwin-Senjita pochu....

"Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo oo ...oo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo oo ...oo hoo"

He said in a dangerous voice.

He slowly moved her to front and opened her hooks one by one .

His eyes were getting treated by her almost  back which was partially covered with strapless black bra attached by a hook.

He pinned her front to the wall and traced her back with his hand while his other hand was caressing her waist.

"Ezhuthidavaa....idhazh variya"

Soon,his hands were replaced by his lips.

Sivaangi-Ah...Hmmmm...

Ashwin-Neliyatha di.