Oru naal sirithen,maru naal veruthen 6

Long chapter ahead!!

Warning:

Very emotional part.Get your handkeys ready

Lets start.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tick!tick!tick!

The door was knocking.

Lilly-amma, let me sleep for 5 minutes.

Lilly tossed in her comfortable bed but a voice disturbed her.

"Lilly,wake-up"

She jerked from her sleep only to find that she is in a different place.She slowly understood that she is in Vikram's house.She noticed her naked body which had nothing except her mangalsutra ,the hickeys in private places,her sprawled hair ,mainly the soreness between her legs and the slight blood strain in her bed made her to remember what happened.

'She is married to her love of her life and she gave her virginity to him.'

The mere thought brought a blush to her.She looked around the room but Vikram was not there.But then she noticed that she was properly covered with a blanket and window screens are closed.

She thought he must have went down to attend his mother.

While she was indulged in her thoughts she noted that the knocking has been increased and the voice calling her aloud was Micheal.

Micheal- Lilly...

She immediately covered herself with a blanket and locked the door.

Lill-Micheal,Naa Ipa konjam proper ah illa,so please veliyavey iru.

Micheal didn't think much about her sentence because the news which he brought is serious one.

Micheal-Lilly Naa solratha konjam porumaiya kelu.Parvathy amma eranthutaanga...

Lilly gasped and her eyes teared automatically.She blessed them to live happily yesterday but today she is no more.

Mic- Lilly,Azhuriya?Konjam quick ah ready aagi Variya?Inga Ice box lam Kondu vanthu vechitaanga.

Lilly-Konjam neram,Mike.Naa change pannitu varen.

Micheal- Seri naa hall ah irukken.Shreya veetla vera namma plan therinjipochu.Avanga naaliki Malasiya la irunthu varangalam Shreya va pick up pannitu.

Lilly immediately had a bath,concealed her hickeys and wore a full hand Kurthi and black leggings.

She went down to see Parvathy who was kept in a Ice box.Sigamani and Ponni were weeping sitting around the box.She saw Vikram whose eyes were reddened due to crying and lack of sleep.

Lilly was not able to see this.She placed her head on Micheal's shoulder and cried.

After sometime,the relatives,friends and bussiness partners of Vikram filled the house.Due to this,Lilly was not able to speak or console Vikram for his loss.She was sticking to Micheal since she is strange to the people in the house.Vikram saw this but he didn't react.

Lilly-Shreya parents India land aitangala?

Micheal-Hmm.Shreya va kootitu Nalaiku early morning CBE reach aiduvaanga.

Shreya-Funeral epo nadakkum nu unakku ethavuthu theriyuma Micheal.

Micheal-Sigamani Anna kita keten.Innum sila relatives veli oorula irunthu varanum pola.Athuvaraikum avangala va graveyard ku eduthutu pola maatanga.