May be in next life.....(part 2)

"Srimathi"

The girl told her name to Maaran with a polite smile.

Maaran asked her to sit and enquired her about basic details.

From that he got to know that her name is Srimathi.She had completed her BA degree till 2nd year.Her mother Manjula died when she was only 10.Her father Vendhan remarried a woman named Devaki and she also have a half brother Iniyan of age 8 right now.She is in dire need of this job as her father is bed ridden due to a disease.

Her work time also seemed feasible as she can be present at the home 9am-7pm.Her salary demand is also considerable.

From her appearance she seemed harmless or innocent to be precise.Maaran sensed that she carry a sense of positive aura within her from the way she converses.He beleived that she can be a great company to Shruti.After all that's what he
want her to be right?

Maaran:Seri ma....Nee nalaila irunthu job join panniko.Before that en ponnu ah unaku intro panren

Sri:Hmmm seri anna.....I mean sir.

Maaran:Ethuku ma sorry lam....Enna anna ney koopdu.Enaku oru thangachi iruntha ipdi than irunthuruppa....

Srimathi turned slightly emotional at his words and nodded as okay.

Maaran took Srimathi to Shruti who was lying on the bed with a dull face.

Vridhi Vishal as Shruthi

Srimati liked Shruthi very much.But the sadness in the young girl's eyes made her worried.

Maaran:Paapa....Yaaru vanthurukaanganu paaru....

Shruthi turned to her and saw Srimathi with furrowed eyes.

Shruthi:Yaaru pa ivanga?

Maaran:Ivanga than Srimathi.Unnoda puthu....

Before Maaran could complete,

Srimathi: Bestfriend....Inimey naan daily appa Vara varaikum unkooda than time spend panna poren.

That indeed did some work on that baby and she smiled.

Shruthi:Friend ah???Nejamavay appa?

Maaran nodded as yes.

Shruthi's smile grew wider at this and turned to Sri.

Shruthi:Appo neenga daily enkooda play pannuvingala.Enkooda Shinchan lam paapingala....

Srimati:Ama namma onna senthi neraiya fun panalam.....

Saying that she clapped her hands which was copied by Shruthi.

Shru:,Enaku oru doubt?Ungaluku entha Pokemon pidikum....

Sri:Enaku all time Pikachu than...

They both were indulged in their own world forgetting Maaran who was looking at them with pure adoration.