Oru naal sirithaen,Marh naal veruthen 10

"Kannana kanney
Kannana kanney
En mithu saaya vaa
Punnana nenjai
Ponnana kaiyal
Poopola neeva vaa"

Lilly rolled her eyes hearing her husband singing the song to their daughter in an attempt to put her to sleep while she is feeding her son.

But the thing is instead of sleeping,Sashini was smiling at her father with her toothless teeth and made sounds in excitement.Vikram face brightened as he saw it.

Vikram-En Sashi ma ku appa paatu pudichirukka,appo Naa inonnu padren🤩

Lilly who was tolerating till now cleared her throat.

Vikram smiled sheepishly ar his wife's galring face.

Lilly -Avala thoonga vekuren nu silli,ippa enna panringa🧐?

Vikram-Ah...ab...itho ippo thoonga vekkuren ma.

He again sang but this time the happy squealing of Sashini was accompanied by the wailing sound of Sathya who Lilly was patting to sleep.

Lilly glared at Vikram again making him gulp.

Vikram-Ahn athu naan ponnu sentiment song padinenla athaan possessive aitan.Avan ah enkitta koodu Naa avana "Appa maganey" song paadi thoonga vekkuren.

Lilly -Neenga kizhicha varaikum pothum.Naaney parthukuren.

Saying Lily made Sathya to sleep by singing a lullaby and he started to sleep.

Vikram started to converse with his daughter who was no where near sleeping.

Vikram (in whispering tone)-Hmm.Pathiya Sahi ma unnoda Amma va.Avala vida nalla paditenla athaan porama.

Then he changes his tone to normal.

Vikram -Nee valantha yaaru ah mathri iruppa un Amma mathri ya Illa paati mathri ya?But please paati mathri irunga ma.Apathan naaliki varapora purushana mariyathai oda nadathuva.Chumma chumma kovapadamaata.Amma...

He hissed in pain and saw his wife who was standing near him with angry face.

Lilly -Paapa kitta enna sollanum nu therla?Jesus,neenga silrathu kooda avaluku purinjirukaathu.

Vikram simply gave Sashini to Lilly and stood at the door entrance.

Vikram-Naan avaluku puriyanumnu sollala.Puriya vendiya aaluku puriyanumnu sonnen.

Lilly widened her eyes and Vikram ran out of the room before she could come.

A smile adored her lips.

After they decided to give their relationship a chance,their life is filled with fun and excitement.

Lilly got to know the childish Vikram which she never got to saw in her stay time.

Also they conversed with each other while walking at the garden at evening after Vikram returned from her work.

That's when Lilly revealed her dream to pursue MBA and be financially independent.
-------------

Flashback 1

One day he suddenly gave her the application for MBA in PSG institute of Management which brought her immense happiness.Victoria was initially hesitant to this idea as the babies are too young and they need mother care.
But Vikram convinced her that the course will start only after 4 months so she have enough time to prepare herself.Finally Victoria gave in and Lilly will resume her studies.
------+---++-
Lilly couldn't thank him enough.It was a huge thing for her.Her respect on him grew multifolds that day.

As days passed ,they were able to talk without any awkwardness.

Even Vikram also confessed the true reason behind his hate for love and marriages.
----------------------

Flashback 2

Vikram -Naan college padikum bothu enakku Vishnu nu oru friend irunthan.Oru saatharna middle class family.Class topper.Naanga semma close.Nanga 2nd year padikkirappa,enga college ku Roopa nu oru 1st year ponnu vantha.Enga college la romba azhagana ponnu.Motha college um Roopa pinnadi than suththum including Vishnu.i didn't care much about her.One day finally Vishnu proposed her and she accepted.Still I didn't like her but Vishnu oda happiness kaaga,naanum ethuvum sollala.Everything was going good but after some days she started to dominate him and he literally become her puppet.Padippu Mela Avan concentration poiduchu.I tried to knock some sense into him but he neglected my words.

Nanga final year mudikkubothu Avan pass out aagala.Enga graduation day anniki we saw Roopa with Prem,most spoilt brat in our college and she said us that he is her fiancee.Vishnu was dejected.Apathan therinjithu she was just using him.She did everything as said by Prem as he wanted revenge against Vishnu for bagging the internship project over him.

Anniki Vishnu romba upset ah irunthanAvanuku Roopa avan ah emauthan vali pathathunu Avan family oda trust ah odachitom ngra guilt um senthukichi.I suggested him to go to home abd relax.Naanga railway station ponom.Sudden ah Avan en Kai ya pudichi 'en family kitta sollidu that I love them' apdinu solli,he...
He jumped towards the arriving train and died in front of me.

Saying that he closed his eyes,to control his tears.

Lilly too felt miserable.She can understand Vishnu's pain.

Vikram -That incident haunted me for years.Athuku apram than naan intha love marriage lam hate panna start pannen.Naanum inimey entha commitments um illama vaazhanum nu decide pannen.

Lilly felt bad when she saw the pain in Vikram eyes.

She tried to divert the topic

Lilly -Hmm...appo neenga oru Vishwamithran mathri viratham irukalam nu mudivu panninga.But intha rendu babies ungala apdi aaga vidala

Vikram understood and played along.

Vikram-Hmmm(he left a sigh).Enna panrathu?En thavatha kalachitu intha menaga kittavey Vara matra.Innum thuravi ya than vaazhren.

Yes even after becoming friends,they never had the intimate moments.

Lilly -Naan kozhanthaigala sonnen.

Vikram-But Naa kozhanthaiga Amma va tha solren.

Lilly -Oh,kozhanthaiyoda Amma ku ippa pasikutham sapda polama.

Vikram groaned and they went to dinning room.
-----------------

Victoria,Ponni and Sigamani were more than happy to see the visible bond between the couple without knowing a new storm is going to hit the home😐

The next day,Vikram went to office and everyone were busy with their chores.

But they never expected the guest there.😯

+++++++++++

Hi makkaley.

Ennada ithu nu weapons oda ready aagathinga.I am very paavam🥹.

We are reaching the climax and this OS part will end so soon.

Also who do u guess the person might be?

Please wait to get next part😌.