Oru naal sirithen maru naal veruthen-3

Third person pov:

1 year before.

In USA:

It was winter month in United States and many collages were declared holiday.Here 21 years old  Lilly who completed her college just a 2 weeks ago was walking around the park vibing to her favourite Tamil songs.

"Konjum mainakalae konjum mainakalae
En kural kettu ondru koodungal 

 Ada indrae varavendum
En deepavali pandigai

Indrae varavendum
En deepavali pandigai

 Naalai verum kanavu

Adhai yen nambanum

Nam nattadhum roja
Indrae pookanum"

{konjum mainakkale from kandukonden kandukonden}

She smiled thinking a memory.When she saw video of the song in her childhood,she would pester her parents to take her to Tamilnadu so that she could dance in the paddy fields just like Aishwarya Rai did.Her parents would convince her saying that she can go to India once she gets older.And The day has come.Finally,she is going to visit her mother country which she longed for since she was a child.One day,while she was reading her story book,her parents suddenly asked her if she would like to visit her mother country for a few days.Didn't she wait for the opportunity?She immediately agreed.Then,quickly things were prepared.Her visa was ready and she would be going to visit India in just 3 days from now.All her luggages are packed for 1 month stay.

She will be staying with her father's Jerald  uncle's home along with his family.She had talked to his family through Skype and they seemed very friendly and warm to her.But this is the first time she is going to meet them in real.

Although Lilly was born and brought up in America,her parents never failed to teach her the Indian values which they taught her.Lilly too loved the culture of the country.This is the main reason why she had not dated any person till now while other American friends had their 4th or 5th breakup by this time.She don't have any liking towards Love marriage and wants to get married to a man of her parent's choice.

She went inside her hoom with the same joyness 

++++++++++++++++++++

3 whole days passed in a jiff.Now Lilly is standing in the airport along with parents.

Vic:Lilly,Anga ozhunga irukkanum.Jerald uncle,Nancy aunty ,Mike and Sam ah disturb Panna koodathu.Sapda koopta ozhunga sapdanum.Engaiyavathu Velila Poratha iruntha,Jerald uncle or Nancy aunty kitty sollitu thaan poganum.Then....

Lilly: Amma please stop it for some time.Naa enna 5 years baby ah ? Ivlo  instructions ethuku?

Vic: Namma house la nee evlo venalum Koothu Adipa.But guest ah pora veetula apdi iruntha enna pathi than Thapa nenaipanga.

Seba:Oh calm down honey.En angel is good girl.Ava Ella edathulaiyum correct ah iruppa.Enna  angel?

Lilly: yes pa.

She hugged her dad while he hugged her back.

Lilly: I will miss u pa.

Seba: miss u too my angel.Unna vitutu thaniya irunthu naa Enna pannuven....

Victoria was admiring them.Lilly widened her hands asking her mom to join the hug to which she obliged.

After the hug,the announcement was called asking the passengers to board the flight.