Oru naal sirithen Maru naal veruthen-2

Third person pov:

Present day

Vikram went inside the hospital and told the receptionist that he need to meet the chairman(dhanraj).Since Dhanraj had informed prior to let Vikram inside,She told him the way to Dhanraj's cabin.

He rushed to the cabin and saw his friend  who was waiting for him.

Dha:Vaa da.Unakkaga thaan wait panitu irunthen.

Vik: Entha room da.

Dha:Itho inga 2nd floor than.Vaa naan kutitu poren.

They both got into the lift.Dhanraj started to explain what happened.

Dha:Inniki early morning than delivery aachu.Actually,prior ah plan panni cesarean panitom.Baby oda birth certificate la sign panna asusual enkitta kondu vanthaanga.Cross check pannumbothu  un name and address irunthuchu.I was shocked.Odaney antha operation panna doctor ah kooptu room number kettu,ulla poyi paathen.Enaku avangala last year un amma death apo patha maathiri irunthuchu.So kandippa unaku therinjavangala irukumnu nenachi than unaku call pannen.

Vik:thank u so much da.

Dhan:Paravala machan.

They were walking at the corridor of 2nd floor.

Dhan:Aprom  innoru important matter.Nee vara poratha antha ponnu lilly kitta naa sollala.Avanga  innum medicine effect la drowsy ah irukaanga.Avanga amma mattum than kooda irukaanga.So konjam pathu porumaiya pesu.

Vikram nodded his head as ok.Dhanraj knocked the door of Lilly's room.A middle aged woman opened the door.Vikram's eyes searched behind her in the room.

She was confused to see the doctor with a stranger.

Dhan:amma,konjam ulla varalaama.

She let way for them.Vikram immediately went near the bed were Lilly was resting closing her eyes.She was still in the sedation.Her face reflected that she was too tired after delivery yet her faced carried the motherly glow.

His hands automatically carrased her hair.

Victoria was looking him with confusion.

Dha:Ivaru than ma unga mapla.

Victoria widened her eyes and looked at him with unknown emotions.One can't decipher whether it was anger or pain.She simply sat at the other bed in the room without knowing how to react.

He silently joined his both hands and posed as 'Vanakkam'.

She simply acknowledged it with a curt nod.

His eyes darted from Lilly to the cradle which was placed beside Lilly's bed.

He slowly made his way towards it.

A cute baby was wrapped around the baby pink colour towel with the cute little feet peeping outside.It was sleeping without any worries.Vikram's eye slightly teared on seeing it.

Vikram's eye slightly teared on seeing it