Oru naal sirithen,Maru naal veruthen-7

Vikram rubbed his temple in frustration.Although he tried his best to remain calm,his wife is giving him a really tough time.

For the past one hour,Vikram is trying to convince Lilly to come with him so that they can start afresh.But Lilly is very adament about her stand.

Victoria chose to remain as a silent observer as she didn't want to interfere in a personal problem.She even tried to go out but Lilly asked her to stay there. So,she had no other way than being silent and looking after her grandchildren and observing the convo between the couple.{along with us.}

Vikram-Konjam yosichi Paaru,Lilly?Namma life full ah ipdiye  kashtapadanuma ?

Lilly-Athu enna 'Namma'?Naan eppo thaali ya unga kitta kooduthu vantheno, appavey "namma" engira vaarthai namakulla mudinjipochu.

Vikram- No,Lilly.Namma babies irukura varaikum antha vaarthai naamaku naduvula irunthukittey irukkum.

Lilly- Illa naa theriyama than kekkuren.Neenga entha urimai la ivanga  unga babies sun solringa?Avangala pethavaru engira urimai la thaane?Oruvela unga friend mattum solamma iruntha ungaluku ivanga poranthathu kooda therinjirukka vaippu illa la?

Vikram-Solla vendiya nee,atha sollirukanum.Apdi solliruntha vera yaaro ethuku enakku phone panna poraanga.

Even though he tried to maintain his cool,he was unable to forgive the fact that she tried hide about the babies from him.

Just imagine how he would have felt when he go to know that he has became a father from a third person!

Lilly-Apdi solla mudiayatha nelamaila naa irunthen nu artham.Orey week la en appa, friend Micheal rendu Peru ah ezhanthurukken.Antha vali ah yosichi konjam paarunga.

Vikram was bewildered to know these things from her.Seriously?

Vikram-What!!!Lilly unga appa and Micheal eranthutaangala?

Lilly saw him with pure distaste.

Lilly-Epdi ungala ipdi ellam nadikka mudiyuthu?

Vikram- Illa Lilly.I am not acting.This is truely a shock for me.I really feel sad for them.

Lilly-Then just leave me alone.

Vikram-No,Lilly.Ennala ennoda pasangala vittu thara mudiyathu.

Oh no!Vikram touched a wrong nerve.

Instead of proclaiming his rights,he should have properly  confessed his feelings for her.Perhaps,they could have had a heartily conversation.

But we know very well that our hero is a robo and our heroine is nothing less to him.

As we expected,Lilly mistook that he wants only the babies not her.

LILLY-Ippa enna venum ungaluku?Unga babies thaney?Onnu panlam.Neenga venumna paiyan ah eduthukonga.But naan en ponnu ah thara maaten.

This time even Victoria lost her patience.Before Vikram could tell anything,

Victoria-Lilly!!!Nee enna pesuranu puriyutha unakku?Chinna pillaingala poyi pirika paakura?Unakku enna moolai kozhambi pocha?

On hearing it,Lilly broke down into tears.

Lilly-Ennala vera enna ma panna mudiyum?Ippa kooda ivaru Inga enna thedi varala.He just want the babies which came through me.

Huff...Atleast now she voiced out her thoughts....And finally,our idiot realised that she misinterpreted his words.

He calmed down himself and spoke to her gently