•onehundred-thirtyone•

scarlet crusoe posted a new story

'hanging with my fave good boy... and Roscoe 😉 back in the Paddock and feeling GREAT'

tagged: lewishamilton, mercedesamgf1, roscoelovescoco

REACTIONS:

lewishamilton: ❤️
beauphoenix: 😂
danielricciardo: 😂
milocrusoe: 😂
georgerussell: 😧
carlossainz55:❤️
charleclerc:❤️
elsalauda: ❤️
maxverstappen:😧
f1wags:😍
f1insider: 👏🏻
nataliepinkham: 😍
tiffanycromwell:😍
mercedesamgf1: 👏🏻
totowolff: 😍

REPLIES:

lewishamilton: he missed you so much. I think he's the happiest that you're back💜
scarlet_crusoe replied: and now I can hang out with him and cheer you on!🥰

milocrusoe: I can't believe you cropped me out of this picture😒😒😒

maxverstappen: I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.
scarlet_crusoe: you should be, mercedes are getting P1 today

totowolff: glad to have you back. You can sit next to me if you like 😊😊

f1wags: this is so cute. Lewis looks so good🤤

teamlh: thank-you for giving us Lewis content 😍😍
scarlet_crusoe replied: 😈😈

georgerussell: you may as well be at RB garage...haven't seen you at all today

pierregasly: It was good to see you today. x
scarlet_crusoe replied: It really was, good luck this weekend Pear x

🤩🤩🤩

HELLA EXCITING NEWS @OhSoBeau AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON AN EXCITING NEW STORY. YOU CAN ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY NOW.

Chapter ONE UP

We have been having a BLAST writing and planning this - and I cannot wait for you all to read it.

Below is a little teaser of the tone

And so another season is on the horizon, I just hope that everyone has recovered from our last outing

And so another season is on the horizon, I just hope that everyone has recovered from our last outing. With a new season comes new gossip and rumour has it that our favourite Dutch Lion has a new personal trainer. Like every new addition to the paddock, Little Piper Lee doesn't come without baggage but someone really should tell Mercedes they have a spy in their camp.

It may have been the worst kept secret of the paddock, but with her big brother out of the picture, is this the season that The Champ finally seals the deal with Princess T? Perhaps we shouldn't speak so soon, as we could have sworn we saw Lost Boy leaving her Manhattan apartment on New Year's Day, but we all know what they say about nice guys.

The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end, and surprise surprise the Honey Badger is on the move again, but will another new team finally stop the rumours flying about why he really left Red Bull. It may be in the past but we know that Daddy Vettel would love the chance to settle the score, however, we hear that he has turned a new leaf. How long will that last? Only time will tell.

If there is one wish we have for the long season ahead - it's that Peter Pan finally grows up and finds his own path. Although a little bird told us that he is chasing tail that he definitely won't catch.

They say that big brother is always watching and we know for sure that The Outsider is. He may have once been part of the 'In Crowd' but nothing lasts forever, except perhaps a grudge. And rumour has it that this grudge may just take down the whole paddock.

One thing is for certain about being on the top of the world: It gives you a long, long way to fall.

As for me, nothing says January like a brand new cold war. I am here all season and you know that there is nothing I like more than unearthing scandals and spilling the hot tea...

xoxo

PADDOCK GIRL