•onehundred-eightyone•

♥️ liked by milocrusoe , lewishamilton and 1

♥️ liked by milocrusoe , lewishamilton and 1.1m other people

@maxverstappen: Dear F1 Fans

By now I am sure you are all aware of the recent banning of the Red Bull Formula One Team from competing in the FIA Formula One World Championship 2022.

This of course is a disappointing outcome however I would like to state that I am in full support of this decision. What happened was catastrophic and not only broke the Sporting Code but also was incredibly unsportsmanlike.

I would like to publicly apologise for the role that I played in not only the text message scandal but also the crash that took out Scarlet Crusoe. Whilst my position was manipulated and it was never my intention to cause such events, ultimately I have to take responsibility for my naivety and my cowardice for not standing up for what was right.

I thank the courage of my former teammate, and friend, Daniel Ricciardo for bravely pursuing the truth. I am only sorry that it cost you your career. You are not only the best teammate I have ever had, but you are also the closest to a brother I will ever have. I am sorry that I let you down. I am sorry that I let so many people down.

And to Scarlet, I am sorry for everything. I pushed you away when perhaps I needed you the most. I will spend the rest of my life regretting my actions, but I hope I will get the chance to right my wrongs. You are, and will always be the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you to the moon and back, and that will never change.

At this time I do not know where my future stands, but I hope I will have more to say in the coming weeks.

Finally, Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton for a remarkable season and for winning the World Drivers Championship.

Max

tagged: danielricciardo, scarlet_crusoe, lewishamilton

📍Monaco

________________________________

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED ON THIS POST

________________________________