1.3

I grabbed Carl's sleeve and my other still firmly on my bow, gripping it until my fingers turned white as I looked around at the number of men surrounding us. I caught a sight of Eugene kneeling beside the RV and let out a quiet, "Oh god.." as Carl shot me a terrified look.

"Good," A voice spoke up. It belonged to a greying haired man with sharp features but cold glaring eyes. "You made it. Welcome to where you're going. We'll take your weapons," He announced and pulled out a gun and aimed it randomly towards Carl's direction, which made me pull him back, but keeping a harsh glare over towards this new man.

"We can talk about-" Rick began shakily, but was cut off once again.

"We're done talking," the man interrupted. "Time to listen."

The man took Carl's gun from his belt and looked at it. "That's yours right?" Carl said nothing, only giving a glare to the man. The man nodded and let out a breathy chuckle. "Yeah, it's yours."

He then turned his frame towards me and chucked the gun to a guy. He then grabbed my bow out of my grasp with a grin. "What are you? Some kind of Robin Hood?" He let out a little laugh, but I just looked at him in disgust.

"Yeah you're a little knock off Robin, aren't ya'?" He said before there were more hands on me to take away my arrows and other weapons before he flicked Carl's hat. His piercing gaze looked over at Maggie, who was still lying on the stretcher.

"Okay. Let's get her down and get you all on your knees. Lots to cover." He said, clasping his hands. The way he acted made me feel more sick. Why did he seem excited?

"Hold up," Abraham snapped at other Saviours, who tried to deal with Maggie. "We got it."

"Sure, sure." The man replied and held his hand up to stop his men.

They carefully helped Maggie off the stretcher. I was stuck in my place, like there was super glue under my boots. I was too shocked to make any sudden moves. I stayed stood next to Carl as the man walked about.

"Gonna need you in your knees," He told Rick.

He wasn't used to this. We weren't used to this. We weren't used to being in a situation like this. We have had close calls in the past, but when we realised that everything had fallen into place for these men and he was the one responsible for leading his people into this trap, we both knew there was no way out. We would be gunned down a million times over if we moved a muscle that suggested we were planning on doing something.

Rick's eyes caught mine as he knelt down. I felt a harsh shove from behind me and my knees wobbled before being forced down on my knees, my hands grazing from the ground as I let out a quiet groan. I saw Carl's hand slowly coming towards mine until he put him on top, silently letting me know he was there.

"Dwight!" called the same man which scared me out of my trance. I had a feeling this guy was some sort of leader of this group.

'We are together,' I thought. 'Together as a group, we'll be okay.'

"Yeah?" a blonde man with a scarred face replied, coming forward from the crowd.

"Chop-chop." The man replied.

The back of a van was opened, I chocked on a sob as I saw Dwight grab my dad by the arm and drag him out. He was covered in blood and his skin was almost deathly pale, filling me with more worry and regret. Seeing the arrows in the walker with his initials made a fear grow inside unlike any other, but knowing that my dad had been kidnapped and now injured made it a whole lot worse for me.