3.5

It was awfully quiet in the morning, but when I found out why it definitely daunted on me quickly. Someone killed Justin. Although I explicitly threatened him last night, it doesn't mean that I did it.

But that's not what some Saviours thought.

"Nah, my money's on garbage lady." A guy said pointing at Jadis, a crowd had formed.

"Leave her outta this!" I yelled and moved towards the middle.

"Revenge for Simon's play, sure." Regina said.

"No, it's him." the previous guy pointed to my dad. "Finishing what he started."

"Or the little one." Another accused. "Did you hear how she threatened him yesterday?"

One moved forwards and picked up an axe, Arat tried to stop him. "Hey, stop. It's gonna go too far."

"Nah, it won't." My dad replied and leveled his crossbow, I got my bow out too and quickly leveled it as well and stood next to him.

"Maybe it's both of 'em." A Saviour said. "Look at 'em, father fucking daughter duo."

As some Saviours started to move forwards, a horse neighed and Rick rode through the scene. He brandished his gun as he positioned his horse between us, dad lowered his crossbow.

"Everyone back off, right now." He demanded.

"Tell that to the two Robin Hood's over there." The Saviour said.

"Alright, we are not doing this." Laura argued. "Let it go."

"I'll talk to Rick." Alden offered. "I'll try and find a way to make everybody feel safe, alright?"

The Saviours started to back off and the crowd dispersed, Rick called after them. "Start the redirect. Pair off to work the grid."

I lost my dad in the commotion, but I saw Rick heading towards the trees so I went to catch up with him. "Uncle Rick!" He turned around.

"Who do you think did this?" I asked.

"I don't know." Rick replied. "The puncture was smaller than a bullet hole. It looked like...an arrow or a bolt." He said and stared back.

I was confused at first and waited for him to elaborate. Until the realisation hit me. Like a bowling ball had smacked me in the face. I tilted my head away from him and bit down my tongue.

"You think me or my dad did this." I stated.

"No, I'm not assuming anything Lia." He said back. "We just need to go through all the possibilities."

"You know my dad and I wouldn't risk all this, the trade, the peace, the community." I listed off.

"The Saviors think otherwise." He said.

"You're believing the Saviours now? Out of all people!" I say, starting to get more frustrated.

"Lilia you threatened his life. People said they heard you sayin' you'd put an arrow through his heart." Rick put his hands up. "I'm not sayin' you did this."