1.5

"Let's go for a ride." Negan spoke from the driver's seat, making an attempt to start the RV, but the engine started to sputter instead. "Wow. What a piece of shit."

I was sat on the couch, bow and arrows on the table with Rick's axe dug into the wood, just waiting to see what will happen to us.

"'I'm gonna kill you.'" Negan mocked with a chuckle to himself. "Did you see what just happened, did you see what I just did? You just.." He sighs and scoffs before looking into the wing mirror to stare at the both of us. "Your best chance is to stand up, grab that axe and the bow n' arrow, and drive 'em through the back of my head.

See how you do. Keep actin' tough. Go ahead. Grab the damn weapons." Negan continued to order, causing Rick to shoot up and rip the axe out the table. He swung it up, only to be caught off guard, as Negan cocked out his gun. I then decided last minute to aim my already loaded bow from before at his head.

Negan only chuckled once again at our antics, as if he wasn't scared he was outnumbered or intimidated at the slightest. "Drop it." He ordered after staring at us, and the clatter of the axe hitting the floor rang through my ears, but I didn't drop my guard or bow. "I said.. drop it. NOW." He yelled, but I still didn't oblige as quickly as Rick did.

"Listen kid, I like you and I truthfully don't want to kill you." He said, and Rick gave me a look.

"Lilia.." Rick quietly breathes out, I glance at him and then lower my bow slowly.

"Put the bow on the table." Negan told me, as if I would do that. I whispered out, "No."

He chuckled, waving his gun in his hand. "Try anythin'... and father-in-law Rick will be missin' an eye too." He threatened and put his gun back in his belt loop.

Negan picked up the axe and then knocks Rick down. I tried to bend down to help him, but Negan pointed the axe at me, telling me not to move. "Do not make me get up again." Negan says, and slams the axe into the wood of the table again with a clang.

"Well look at that.." He admires the outside through the blinds. "Dawn is breakin'. It's a brand-new day guys." He points out with a chuckle, heading back over to his spot in the drivers seat. "I want you to think about what could've happened... think about what happened, and think about what can still happen." He finishes with a grin, the sound of the RV engine starting and revving wiped my thoughts away.

I help Rick up to the couch opposite me with a grunt, blood and fear marked on his face and cuts on his hands to become a permanent reminder of what we have witnessed.

I may have let my 'I'm not scared' act drop slightly, but I won't let it go all the way. It may be why I'm still alive right now, and I can't let go of that chance.

I think back to the group, still kneeling there, wondering what could happen, and what's going to happen to us while we're driving away in the RV.

"Boom!" Negans voice exclaimed, as the front of the vehicle came into contact with a walker, its blood splattering in the window, and the sound of more walkers snarling could be heard over his cheering. "That remind you of anybody you know?" Negan asked and continued to chuckle as another walker hit the front and more rotten blood could be seen.

More thuds were made from the outside of the RV as the snarls continued before the brakes squealed and the engine shuts off, the sound of keys jingling echoed throughout.