1.12

In the morning we set out to go to Hilltop. When I woke up I was engulfed in Carl's arms, who was sleeping peacefully. His hair fell smoothly on his face, breathing was soft and slow.

Rick, Michonne, Carl, Tara, Rosita and I went to Hilltop. Maggie was the one who opened up the gates, we all immediately greeted her with a hug and so did I.

We met in a hug that nearly took us both off our feet. I hugged Maggie tighter than I ever though was possible for myself as a sixteen year old.

"It's so good to see you." I breathed with a smile.

"It's good to see you too Lils." Maggie said. "How are you?" She asked as we separated from our hug.

"Fine, what about you? How's the little guy?" I asked and placed my hand in her growing stomach.

"Doing great, can't wait for you to meet each other." She smiled and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll be the world's best aunt." I confirmed with a gleam, then moving to let her say hi to the others.

It felt hard to see Maggie, but I had to face it. "Lilia..look." Carl came to the side of me and pointed up.

I lifted my head to see my dad.. walking along side Jesus around the corner with him. I felt tears well in my eyes as I saw him lock eyes on me, and then I was running. He caught me as I ran straight into his arms, letting out a gasp of relief and a smile grew on our faces. His hand rested on the back of my head, we held each other for as long and as close as possible.

I started crying for a bit, he put both of his hands on my cheeks to make me face him. Right when he saw me I saw tears well in his eyes, and he pulled me back into a hug.

"You're here.. you're really here.." I sobbed in his arms. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you to.." He squeezed me. "I'm never leaving ya' again, I promise."

"I'm so glad you're safe.." I breathed out thankfully. "I'm alright, we both are. Okay?" He released me, picking up a strand of my hair and throwing it in my face which made me chuckle a bit.

I eventually let go to allow him to greet everyone else, Rick went over to Daryl and they whispered for a moment before hugging.

My eyes continued water, out of pure happiness that he's back and safe. There were smiles everywhere, finally happy for a reunion.

My dad pulled out Rick's gun and handed it to him, and he took it in disbelief. He had his gun back, his family was together again, he was ready. We all were. Everyone shared a hopeful look and a nod of their head, we all realised that this was it.

It's time to fight.

But..

Gregory of all people was not on board. He shut us down as soon as we asked for Hilltop's help. I was pissed off, everyone was. As we left Gregory's office nobody was in a good mood.

"Walking ballsack." Rosita muttered.

"Wanna knock that idiot's teeth out." Sasha said.

"Dickhead." I agreed and rubbed my forehead, my dad slapped my hand. "Language." He scolded and Sasha snorted.

"Shut up." I muttered and nudged her, she chuckled.