The Golden Heart

Annabelle Savoit is one of the youngest and brightest interns there was when it came to the surgical field. When she finished elementary school at the age of 10, she and her family moved from Canada to Seattle in the U.S. to get away from their previous lives. But moving to a different country didn't change the way that she thought about her school work or grades because she had then graduated high school at the age of fifteen, then moved to Baltimore Maryland to go to John Hopkins University at seventeen and finally John Hopkins Medical School at the age of twenty-one. Once she had finished med school she decided that it was time to move back to Seattle even though there was nothing but an internship waiting for her when she got back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the Grey's characters or storyline in this story, only my own.

Mentions of blood, violence, swearing, consented sex, rape swearing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Annabelle Savoit:

Annabelle is Canadian. She has two brothers (one is older(25) the other younger(18)) and one sister(16) that you will encounter when the time's come. Her parents are deceased. She has brown hair and blue eyes so if I make a reference to a brunette in this story you will know who that brunette is. The rest of the information you will learn by reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Word Count: TBD

Total Parts: TBD

Total Chapters: TBD

Started Writing: 12/13/21

Started Posting: 03/08/2022

Finished Writing: TBD

Finished Posting: TBD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter of this fanfiction will be posted this friday. I also will be updating every once and a while I just don't have much time as to when other chapters will come yet.