Chapter 9

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking." -Albert Einstein

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Who's Zoomin' Who)

(Season one, episode nine)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early in the morning before work, Izzie tries to open the bathroom door but is having trouble because it's locked. "George. You locked the door. I need to take a shower." Izzie said loudly so that George could hear her.

"Uh, uh, I'll be out in a minute." George rambled, making a few crashing noises at the same time, making Annabelle exit her room and yawn as she headed towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing in there?" Izzie asked, waving at Annabelle.

"It's private." George yelled, making Anna laugh and Izzie look shocked.

"Oh. Oh, God. I'm sorry. I get it. I didn't mean to interrupt." Izzie said, trying not to laugh.

"George wouldn't be better if you did that in the privacy of your own room instead of our shared bathroom that everyone uses." Annabelle said, not bothering to cover her laughter.

"No, it's not that!" George yelled, getting embarrassed about what the girls were thinking about.

"It's ok. Take your time." Izzie said, both her and Annabelle looking at each other and wondering if they should leave.

"I am not doing what you think I'm doing." George said, and you could hear him scrambling through the door.

"You know what, there's really no need to explain. We'll wait. You just... finish. Just let us know when the bathroom's free. And wash your hands." Anna said, both girls started to walk away from the room while giggling.

"No, I'm... I'm coming. I'm coming out." George said, barging out the door, making Izzie and Annabelle turn around a smile widely at him.

"There's no reason to be ashamed. It's normal. Healthy, even." Izzie said, smiling widely.

"Well I'm not ashamed cause I wasn't doing anything. I don't have to. I have a girlfriend." George said.

"An imaginary girlfriend?" Izzie said at the same time as Anna said, "You can still masturbate even if you have a girlfriend, George." Izzie leaned against Meredith's door and Anna against her door.

"An actual girlfriend." George replied to Izzie before turning to Annabelle. "I know, doesn't mean I'll do it." He continued.

"You know what? It's no big deal. You don't have to lie. I get it. You have needs." Izzie said, giggling and Annabelle smiled and crossed her arms over her chest.

Meredith opened her bedroom door that Izzie was leaning on, making the blond almost fall over. "What is going on out here?" Meredith asked and looked at all three interns that were in the hall.

"Nothing." George said, but Izzie starts to say something before they both say "Nothing." at the same time.

"He's freaked out cause I caught him playing with little Jimmy and the twins." Annabelle said, getting a glare from George. She was about to continue speaking when she got a ping from her computer, making her smile and walk into her room and close the door, replying to the message that she had gotten from her match on the online dating website.