Chapter 12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become." -Johnny Weir

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Make Me Lose Control)

(Season two, episode three)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning before the interns shifts. Meredith and Cristina decided that they'd join Annabelle on her morning run even though the young brunette tried to encourage them not to join.

So there they were, all three of them jogging in the park.

"Uh... Uh." Cristina complained. Stopping for a moment before continuing on.

Both Meredith and Cristina were having a hard time because they never did much exercise other than having sex but Anna was having a hard time for a much different reason. She was having a hard time because she was experiencing some shortness of breath but she wasn't trying to let that stop her.

"Oh you're stupid. Oh God. You're stupid, evil, sadistic and I wanna kill you." Cristina said to Meredith.

"I told you not to come." Anna said, groaning and breathing heavily.

"Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators. This is supposed to make us feel better." Meredith replied.

"Well I for one would feel better if you both didn't join." Anna said. The main reason she didn't want them to come was because she didn't want them to see her not doing so well and, or find out what's going on with her.

"Oh god. Do you feel better?" Cristina groaned again, stopping to catch her breath while Meredith jogs around her in circles and Anna went to lay down in the grass to relax her aching muscles and her rapidly beating heart.

"I'm stupid." Meredith said.

"Slutty mistress." Said Cristina in reply.

"Pregnant whore." Meredith replied.

"Sleeping with our bosses was a great idea." Cristina said sarcastically, both of them walking towards where Annabelle was breathing heavily while laying on the grass.

"You know what's ruined for me?" Meredith asked.

"Ah?" Cristina replied, slightly in pain.

"Ferry boats. I used to love ferry boats and Derek's got a thing for ferry boats. Now every time I see a ferry boat..." Meredith started to respond but got interrupted by Cristina who ended up cutting her off.

"You know what's ruined for me? Coronary artery by-pass grafts... and aortic aneurysms. God I used to love aortic aneurysms." She said, quickly taking a look at Annabelle who's still breathing heavily. "You good?" She asked. "I thought you were running everyday."

"Yeah." Annabelle said, but paused to take a deep breath. "I'm just tired." She lied but the two other interns accepted her answer because in truth she did seem more tired then usual.

"Have you cried yet?" Meredith asked Cristina.

"Hello?" Cristina replied, looking at Meredith weirdly. "Do you think we'll feel better if we cry? You know like just let it out?" She said and the dirty blond said yes, and then said no when she was asked if she wanted to cry now. "Okay, let's, let's jog." She said, making Annabelle groan and Cristina just pulled her up.