E L E V E N

I was standing in the middle of a forest

I was standing in the middle of a forest. I looked down to see myself in a white dress that hit just below my knees. I looked around, confused on how I got here. I made eye contact with a large black wolf, who had its mouth open with saliva dripping out. He was growling at me so loudly; it sent a shiver down my spine.

I began to slowly back up before I felt a large wall behind me. I turned to look and as it turned out, it was a naked chest staring at me. I looked up to see Grayson looking at me with a smirk.

"We gotta go, Gray! That wolf looks like its going to eat us!"

Grayson chuckled evilly, causing an uneasy feeling to go through me.

"Don't worry, angel. He's not going to hurt you," Gray's nickname for me had also made my heart flutter, but in this moment, it only made me sick to my stomach.

"You don't know that! Please we need to get out of here!" I gripped his shoulders, slightly shaking him. I had to make him understand we were in danger.

He grabbed my wrist painfully and I cried out.

The unsettling smirk on his face stayed, but his other features began to morph into something else.

His eyes became a golden yellow color, and his mouth grew exponentially, with sharp teeth poking through his lips. He had hair growing on his face and his ears began to form into a sharp point.

Like his face, his hands grew hair and long fangs began to protrude from his fingers, digging into my skin and drawing blood.

When I winced, the smirk grew even more, and he took a deep inhale. "Your blood smells so good and its going to smell even better when it's covering me after I rip you into pieces."

I try to wriggle out of his grasp, but it only made his claws go in deeper. "Let me go!"

He chuckled loudly before letting out a terrifying roar. "Not a chance, angel." He then opened his jaws and leaned down to tear out my throat.

I sprung up in bed with a start. It was pitch black in my room. I was sweating and breathing heavily. It felt like I was having a panic attack, searching for the air to fill my lungs. I held my hand to my chest and began to count to ten.

God, that dream felt so real. I was still shaking from seeing Grayson look at me like that. Never in my life had I seen such malice in his eyes. I knew what I saw wasn't real, but it felt real and knowing what Grayson could turn into, it felt like that dream could become a reality.

I knew deep down that Grayson would never truly hurt me, but I was still terrified, replaying what he had done to that man in my mind.

I looked at my phone to check the time and saw it was close to five a.m. Unable to go back to sleep, I jumped out of bed and crept downstairs slowly to get some water. The stairs creaked softly underneath my weight, and I prayed it wouldn't wake up my mother.