Stable

Surgery had ended, after a full week Izuku was finally declared stable. Visitation was finally permitted by hospital staff. Izukus family was No prepared for what awaited them.

The Yagis all sat nervous in the waiting room you could almost feel the anxiety in the air. Izumi was ringing her hands, Toshinoris leg was bouncing and Inko was pacing. It had been a full week since Izuku's hospitalization and diagnosis. They all eagerly awaited the moment they were given the go ahead.

"Yagi?" A nurse called out into the waiting room, all of them stopping to look at the young woman. Toshinori and Izumi stood the three making their way to her.

She gave a curt nod, "alright you all can follow me, you all are permitted currently one hour of visitation if you have any questions or if anything happens just ask!" She was a nice young woman kind to the grieving family. Ushering them all in it took everything for Toshinori not to collapse to the floor. Izumi broke down again, she remains at the door clutching her hands in front of her face, her tears beginning a new. Inko rushed to Izuku's side collapsing to the ground and clutching at his remaining hand.

"Hey baby! It's, it's mom! I just want you know that we're here! Mhm! Me dad! Izumi's here too! We're all here honey. We're here!" Inko said in between fits of tears, the image of her sons broken body nearly broke her. Countless cords running in an out of his body hooked up to various machines that we're keeping him alive.

Izumi's guilt had hit her like a punch from AllMight. If she had been a better sister! If she wasn't such a spoiled brat! He would be okay. It was all her fault that he was like this, that his life was over. Even she hadn't let Katsuki convince here that Izuku was worthless! If she had just been supportive of her brother instead of making him afraid of her! They would all be at home, he would be inventing some new contraption. They would be happy. It was all her fault!

This without a doubt had been the worst week of all their lives.

Both Toshinori and Inko took their times speaking to Izuku as they'd been told a lot of coma patients could still hear things. They told him how much they loved him and that they couldn't wait for him to wake up and come home.

This was without a doubt going to be the hardest challenge any of them had ever faced, but they needed to be strong, because if they weren't strong if they aren't there for Izuku then how could he get through it?