"Fister"

(I had alot of fun with this chapter :D)

As the conspiratorial trio laid in a mess of tangle limbs and explicit expletives! They slowly gathered their sense each of their heads simultaneously slowly locking onto Hatsumaes boot. Before slowly looking up at her....to her credit Mei just kinda waved at them. But when their heads shifted in unison to look at the other figure in the room.......Well if looks alone could cast someone to hell......they'd be dinning with the devil tonight.

Izukus eyes seemed to glow in the fluorescent lights of the garage his jaw slowly grinding back and forth....he didn't make a sound, he didn't even move.....he just glared at them.

"Oh geez! This isn't the bathroom!" Yuna said moving her arm in an "oh gee" gesture. Izukus eyes locked onto her like a viper and she audibly whimpered....

Toshi swore he saw literal fire behind Izukus eyes as he quickly did a back summersault over both woman! And quickly made his escape into the hallway! "HAHA! I THINK I LEFT THE TRUCK IN THE MICROWAVE!!" He screamed having obviously transformed in the hallway........

Both Chio and Yuna groaned as they picked themselves off the floor rubbing their flattened parts...but their focus was snapped back to attention when they turned their heads.....and Izuku legitimately loomed over them.

"IT WAS THE HAGS IDEA!!" Yuna shouted before picking up the small woman and throwing her at Izuku!! Before making her break for the exit!!!

To his credit Izuku did catch Chio.....not to hers however when Izuku looked at her and she said "oh you look just like my grandson! Would you like some cookies?! Wait who are you! You're not my grandson! Put me down!" She then proceeded to lightly beat him with her cane......Izuku frowned....Mei was confused....and Liz, well she was cackling!...

After putting the rabid doctor down....watching as she weirdly scurried away......Izuku turned to Mei absently rubbing his left hand against the back of his head.

"Sorry about them Hatsumae....they can be a handful sometimes..." Izuku said somewhat sheepishly before softly chuckling to himself as he stared at the open door way.

"Huh?" She said clearly not having been paying attention.....as to account her trying to shove one of Izukus arms into her back pack.....

Both inventors just stared at each other for a minute, Mei looking like she was a dear in the headlights of an A10 warthog!....while Izuku just deadpanned at her. He sat there in silence as agonizingly slow.....Mei continued to shove the arm deeper into the bag...

"MEI!" Izuku finally shouted! Causing her to freeze once again in the same pose...."WHAT!" She yelled back!

"WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY ARM!" He responded! At equal volume!

"WHY ARE YOU DENYING THIS BABY THE PROPER FISTING DESTINY SHE DESERVES!" Mei yelled..really really loud.......for a second it was like the entire universe stopped cold........as Izukus blood for the second time in his life nearly left him entirely! Without a shadow of a doubt...that was the single...worst accidental sentence.....Hatsumae had ever flubbed her way through....

"THE WHAT DESERVES THE WHAT!!!!!" The shout from Toshinori seemed to be the new big bang of the universe in that moment.....and the heat death of Izuku Yagi.

In a blur Toshinori was once again in the doorway steam pouring from his mouth....and drywall was in his hair......

"Did.....did you go through a wall?!" Izuku asked staring at the shrunken form of his father.

"NOT IMPORTANT!" Toshi shouted in response sticking his finger at Izuku!

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK I SWEAR!!!" Izuku shouted quickly moving out of the way of Hatsumae! As to which Toshi also bared witness to the same stunned pose.....she just kept shoving it deeper into the bag.