Bonds

Everyone in the hospital room froze with the new comer. AllMight sat in the door way staring at the visage of his son. Blood had stand the boys face and seeped into the bandage a crazed and panicked look in his eyes had turned to utter shock and disbelief.

Acting on instinct AllMight rushed the gap and grabbed onto his son. His massive frame almost completely covered the injured boy, his head barely peaked over the man's shoulders the embrace covered his entire body.

Toshinori cried into his son as he clutched onto him for dear life, as if letting him go would cause him to disappear that the simple action of his hug was keeping him in this world. His hands moved to clutched every part of the boys back as if you prove he was there, that he was alive.

Doctors rushed out but stayed close to the room incase something were to happen. AllMight just cried and hugged his conscious boy.

Izuku was afraid confused and incredibly shocked to say the least! All those people and machines around him scared him but when he saw AlllMight in the doorway his brain all but stopped. He felt like his head was going to explode when his idol had embraced him in the most loving hug he'd ever felt in his entire life. He was utterly lost at the entire thing. His throat burned in pain but he so badly wanted to ask a million questions where was he!? What happened?! And why the hell was AllMight here? AND WHY WAS HE HUGGING HIM?!!

"I'm so sorry Izuku! I'm here buddy! I'm here! It's ok! I know your scared but I am here.

Dads here"

Izuku basically crashed at those worlds, he could hardly process them but his responding arm reach up and partially embraced his hero now to learn father! He couldn't speak for whatever reason so all he could do was cry. He was so afraid about what was happening but the embrace from his hero which now even tho the difference in size he could tell was his fathers, had helped to calm him down.

They sat there for a while Izuku and AllMight balling into each other holding each other as if they'd both vanish in an instant. Izuku held tight to AllMight costume the feeling reassured the father. All he could feel was relief as he hugged his son.

Recovery girl walked in and simply watched as the father and son held each other, she couldn't help but smile at the evident bond between them.
She had no idea where Inko had gone but right now it didn't matter she wouldn't ruin this moment.

Izuku backed out of the hug, teary eyes stared at his idol watching as the man wiped his eyes. He was absolutely floored when in a poof of smoke sat his normal skinny father.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you Izuku! I wanted to! And I promise I'll explain everything soon ok! I mean everything no more secrets! I promise ok!"

Izuku went to speak but Toshinori stopped him telling him that he could speak right now or else it might hurt him.

Izuku stared at his father he could hardly feel the pain caused by breathing due to how overwhelmed he was right now nothing made sense!

"Look bud! You gotta listen to me ok! You're at the hospital. You were in an accident with the dark horse and you've been asleep for a little while" his fathers words hardly made any sense to him but he did his best to follow him, the world seemed to slow down a little as little but little he regained his composure.

"I truly hate to ruin this moments kiddos but I need to check Izukus vitals and inspect the damage he did to his throat." Recovery girl said her short frame walking up the two. She had scared them both half times death as neither had even noticed the woman's presence! Izuku nearly geeked out over the fact that the recovery girl was assumedly his doctor!

"Toshi you can stay in here while I do the checks," she turned her gaze to the mummified boy before smiling.

"Welcome back to the land of the living sonny!"