Breathless

Izuku woke up to the sound of screaming. His head felt foggy and his muscles were tense, he almost couldn't tell if he was awake yet or still dreaming. Looking around he found himself on the couch of the workshop. Breathing in deep then releasing the subsequent coughing fit he wiped the sleep from his eyes, before grappling to the wheelchair that was close by. Breathing felt a lot..harder? It felt as if it was physically harder to breath today for whatever reason. Thinking nothing of it Izuku decided to investigate to apparent screaming match happening in another room of the house.

"DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT TOSHINORI!" It was his mother? Apparently screaming at his father? What we're they fighting about?

"OH LIKE YOURE ALL FIND AND FUCKING DANDY!!! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN HUH! HUH! I AM THE ONLY! ONLY ONE THATS LOOKED AFTER HIM!! YOU FUCKING RAN AWAY AT THE HOSPITAL! REAL FUCKING MOTHER OF THE YEAR!" He'd never heard his father raise his voice much less so angry before. It was clear this was about him.

"YOU MEAN THAT FUCKING THING! THAT GODAMN MONSTER ISNT MY SON!" Her voice was breaking as her pitched increased.

"IT NEVER WAS" the words hit Izuku to the core, thing? Never was.....monster

"NEVER WAS? THING? MONSTER!!!!" There was a loud crash as Toshinori threw the coffee table across the room

"THAT FUCKING THING! YOURE TALKING ABOUT IS YOUR GODAMN SON! YOUR FUCKING CHILD!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU INKO! YOUVE ALWAYS TREATED HIM SECOND FIDDLE EVER SINCE HE WAS DIAGNOSED! DONT THINK I DIDNT SEE IT! YOU THINK IM A FUCKING IDIOT! DO YOU THINK HE IS!!" Even Toshinoris voice began to buckle from his rage. Izuku could feel his heart shattering as his eyes began to tear.

Inko scoffed and laughed "ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT! YOUR FAULT! YOURE WHY HES FUCKING QUIRKLESS! YOU! YOU! YOURE WHY HES A FUCKING FREAK!!" Izuku couldn't breath at all now, the dull pain never came. Toshinori didn't say anything for a while, his breathing was ragged as he was stunned.

"AND IM THE BAD PARENT!! FUCKING PLEASE! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FUCKING ACCUSED IZUMI OF HAVING SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS ACCIDENT! SOMETHING YOU! HELPED HIM MAKE! SHE SAID SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING AND YOU FUCKING INSISTED!!! WE ALREADY LOST ONE KID AND YOU TRIED TO PUSH THE OTHER AWAY! YOU FUCKING FAILURE!!!!!" Toshinori didn't speak, his head hung low as his hands balled into fists his teeth felt like they could shatter at any moment.

he didn't yell, he didn't scream, he simply spoke
"Get out"

Inko lost the wind from her sails when he said that. "Wha, what?!" She asked

"I said" he looked to face her, his eyes glowed their brilliant blue. Steam formed from his mouth.

"GET, THE FUCK! OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He pointed his finger at the door. "How fucking dare you! All I ever wanted all he ever wanted was your love! And look what you've fucking become YOU. MAKE. ME. SICK!" His voice was filled with rage as his words trembled.

"WOW! FINE FINE! IZUMI! AND I ARE FUCKING LEAVING! IM NOT LEAVING HER HERE WITH YOU! AND THAT THING!" Picture frames and various small objects floated around the room at her rage. She stormed passed Toshinoris skeletal form rushing to their bedroom and walking out a few moments later with a suitcase. Rushing down the stairs with that hatful glare in her eyes, she walked alone so it was clear that Izumi wasn't home. As she brushed based Toshinori once again, he spoke once more.

"That things name is Izuku. Don't you ever fucking forget it" Inko slammed the door.

Toshinori shakily drew breaths, tears ran down his cheeks as a mixture of sadness and rage. Running his hands through his hair and sucking in a breath he tried his best to calm himself. Clenching and unclenching just hands over and over as he paced back and forth mumbling various curses to himself over and over. He paused with the silent room was filled with a loud,

Thump.

Quirking a brow his anger switched to confusion as he made his way to where the sound came from. Walking into the hallway that lead to the garage Toshinori was met with Izuku, sprawled out across the floor unconscious. Raspy breaths coming from his unresponsive body and chest barely rising. Any anger that Toshinori had was erased in a second as his fatherly and hero instincts kicked in. Transforming in AllMight he blurred forwards in a second flipping his sons body over and holding his head to the boys chest. Shallow raspiness could be heard, removing the mask from his face AllMight placed it against his ear, the usual hiss was absent.

He was out of oxygen.

Placing his boy into the best breathing position he bolted up to Izuku's room where they were keeping the various medical needs. Practically ripping the closet door from its hinges AllMight grabbed an extra Oxygen tank they kept stored there. Running as fast as he could, even leaving cracks and holes in the floor as he ran.
Arriving back to Izuku he could see the subtle rise and fall of his chest was absent. Beginning to panic AllMight placed the tank on the floor and grabbed the mask and old tank. Quickly disassembling the apparatus from the tank, he continuously looked back to his son he paled he saw Izuku begin to spasm and choke. Working as quickly as he could he reattached the breathing apparatus to the new tank and slid across the floor before placing it on his sons face. For a moment there was silence, sweat fell from AllMights head as his heart stopped beating waiting in silence for what felt like hours when suddenly Izuku chocked and took a deep breath gasping for air.

__________________________________
Authors note:

Hey y'all! First of all happy Easter to those who celebrate! I wanna say another massive thank you! Nearly at 10 K blows my absolute fucking mind! Also I started another story!! It follows this Izuku still but in an alternate timeline where instead of a hero (or villian O_O) he becomes a Nathan Drake like character!

Anyway I'm super excited to see the reactions for this chapter it's short and a little abrupt but I'm gonna use it to spring board for the future!

Now with all that being said next chapter is gonna be a fairly massive time skip (don't worry we'll be coming back to all of this trust me! I have great ideas for Izuku's progression the time skip is mostly so I can get out some of the more detailed ideas I have so I can focus back on the therapy and such! So thanks guys and see you soon!

Stay baller doods!