Women can be just as dangerous

Lola was sitting at the table in her house when Omar  walked into the room, "Mrs-" 

Lola was sitting at the table in her house when Omar walked into the room, "Mrs-" 

Lola cut him off, "Uh-uh, call me Lola, please." 

Omar nodded, "Lola. Men named Curly and Charlie are out back, said something about the horse." 

Lola stood up, "Yeah they're fine." She looked out the window and saw a police car, "Omar go outside, tell the boys to stay outside and when it's over get them back home and get whoever you can." 

"What's going on?" Omar asked 

Lola began to push him out the back door, "Just do it." 

Just then the door flew open, "Hands up!" 

Lola walked back into the kitchen and held her hands up, "Don't move!" 

"I'm not moving," Lola said 

One of the cops walked behind her and handcuffed her hands down, he then dragged her out of the house towards the car 

She turned her head when she heard shouting and saw Curly, Charlie and Isiah running around the side of the house

. . . . . . .

"You know why you're here." Major Campbell said as he sat down opposite Lola with two other officers behind him 

Lola shook her head, "No, I don't actually." 

Campbell leaned forwards, "You killed a man in cold blood, shot him. Then helped your family burn down a pub." 

"I think you've got the wrong girl," Lola said 

"Young girls like you should know that running around with dangerous men like the Peaky Blinders can get you hurt," Campbell said 

Lola leaned forwards saying, "People think that my cousins are the ones they should be scared of. But women can be just as dangerous. Take Grace, for example, being shot by a man is not bad but being shot by a woman oh that must sting." 

Campbell slammed his hands on the table and stood up, "Let's see how dangerous you are." He looked at the other officers, "She's very pregnant, no doubt by some Peaky Blinder scum. Just aim for the face."