Derby Day

"It's Derby Day! Everyone get the fuck up!"

Lola and Isiah jumped as they heard a bang on their door, "Isiah! Get the fuck up!" 

"And there are the joys of all living in the same house," Lola said as she sat up

Isiah hugged her from behind, "Just makes me happier when we move into the house when this is over." 

"Isiah!" John shouted as he banged on the door 

"Okay!" Isiah shouted back, "You fucking cock!" 

Lola smiled as she stood up, "Come on, get dressed. Big day." 

"I should be staying with you," Isiah said 

Lola gave him a look and said, "On the off chance that this one decides to show her face? No, go to the Derby they need all the people they can get." 

"What are you going to do?" Isiah asked as he put a tie on

Lola walked over to him and straightened his tie, "I am going to go and see Michael. Mum wants him out. She wants us out too, but I said that this is our life and we're tied to this place whether we like it or not...relax. Everything's going to be fine." 

. . . . . . . . 

Lola walked into the Shelby Company office where Michael was sitting at one of the desks, "Hey, thought I'd pop by. You not going to Epsom?" Michael shook his head, "I was going to come and say goodbye but something tells me you're not leaving?" 

Michael looked up at her and shook his head, "No I'm not leaving. I want to make this business into something. Legal." 

Lola nodded, "I know you do. But you've known who we were since the minute you set foot in Birmingham and saw me shoot someone and Arthur beat someone to near death. You've been beaten and arrested surely that is enough reason to get out." 

Michael stood up saying, "I don't want to go. What I want is a chance with this family. With you and mum." 

"Good. Do you seriously think I want my little brother to leave when we just got you back? I don't think so." Lola said