Chapter 2

A/N: important --- I'll use italic for Taehyung's inner thoughts and bold for Jungkook's.. so don't get confused..
_____

Taehyung watched as that rude bunny like boy stormed off into another room.

Who does he think he is? How dare he talk to me like that? I'm the CEO of Kim Corporations. Does he even know me?

Taehyung was brought back into reality when he heard laughing, not one voice but several. he turned that direction and saw Jimin and his friends laughing at him.

"Oh my god Tae you are looking like a funny clown. This is the best birthday gift ever!" Jimin chuckled recording Taehyung through his phone. his blood was boiling due to the humiliation he was receiving.

I'm gonna make that boy's life a living hell.

he took in a deep breath to calm himself down but it didn't help, until a few moments later an unfamiliar man and woman came up to him. "We are so sorry sir. he didn't know who you were." the woman said sadly as she held her head down. The man handed Taehyung a napkin and he snatched it off from him and wiped his face with it.

"Who is that boy?" he asked bitterly remembering that boy's face, big doe sparkly eyes, cheery soft lips... that mole under his lower lip and his gorgeous outlines but annoying.

They both looked at each other then the man replied. "He is Jeon Jungkook"

Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung would say he was surprised that that boy raised his voice at him Everyone fears him except his own family of course...

Taehyung cleared his throat and smirked. "Well, can I see your manager?" he asked. Taehyung wanted to get that boy fired for what he has caused.

"No sir the manager is not here and will not be here for a week." the woman replied. The manager wasn't here or else Jungkook would have been fired on the spot.

Taehyung nodded "Do you need anything else sir?"She asked. "Just the check" he waved them off. They both walked away and he turned towards jimin and his friends giggling about something on his brother's phone.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked suspiciously as Jimin looked up from his phone and laughed loudly. he started to get very irritated at jimin's behaviour. He mostly never come here to this cafe, but now he definitely won't.

"jiminie What. Is. It" Taehyung gritted through his teeth furiously.

he guess Jimin realized that he was angry so jimin showed his phone to Taehyung then laughed again. There was a picture of him, frosting on his face and he saw a video underneath it of what just happened right now .

Taehyung's patience was as thin as ice. "Thats it we are leaving!" he shouted at jimin and stopped laughing as his face turned pale. Taehyung went to the counter payed the check and returned, jimin was looking down at the ground the entire time.

Jimin and Taehyung were making their way to is car not exchanging a single word. Taehyung unlocked his car and climbed in so did jimin.

Jimin just kept silent after a few seconds he broke it "I'm sorry Tae " he said in a sad voice, tearing up.

Taehyung instantly felt bad. "Hey it's alright, don't cry, it's my fault I got angry" Taehyung said hugging him tightly, "The birthday boy shouldn't cry and I'm sorry. "he said earning a laugh from jimin. "Well you should be sorry. You ruined my party and disrespected that boy there" jimin said laughing along.

"Okay I'll make it up to you but I did not disrespect that boy, he was the one being rude" Taehyung said rolling his eyes, "Uh-uh my brother you have to learn to treat people with respect." jimin chuckled.