Chapter 23

Why did Jenny do this to me? She knew my feelings towards Taehyung but whydid she do?

Tears flowed down the younger's face. He closed his eyes wishing this was all just a nightmare, that it wasn't it was happening. He opened his eyes again and watched them both kissing. He turned away from them not before getting one last glare from Jenny.

Without another thought he bolted into the house breaking down into tears. He is getting out of this hell and no one can stop him, he bust open the front door and sprinted through the hallways to his room, on his way he suddenly bumped into Jin tumbling over." Kookie? is anything wrong?" Jin asked with a concerned look sprawled across his face.

Jungkook avoided his question and darted towards his room as Jin followed him. "Kookie stop! tell me what's wrong" he yelled running after the younger. Jungkook didn't want to talk to anyone now. He is leaving and never coming back.

Once he reached his room he barged in and slammed the door shut and locked it. he slid down the door bringing his hands up to his face and drew his legs up to his chest.

Why would Taehyung do this to me They are breaking me, hurting me in every way, and I was stupid enough to expect that he loved me.

Banging on the other side of the door interrupted the younger's thoughts. "Kookie? Open the door" Jin yelled still pounding on the door, the younger let out a shaky breath. "Leave me alone" he cried waking up woonie who was sleeping on the bed peacefully with a jolt, He ran up to the bed as woonie stirred a little fluttering his eyes open

"Kookie?" He asked yawning, Jungkook couldn't help but sob. "Why are you crying?" He asked Jungkook innocently widening his adorable eyes. "It's nothing sweetie... get up we are going somewhere." Jungkook helped him sit up on the bed and hurried over to the bedside table.

"Where?" He questioned Jungkook as Jungkook grabbed his things and phone which were placed on the bedside table. The younger didn't want to say they are leaving this place forever cause woonie would most likely convince him to stay here. "Umm... just somewhere" Jungkook placed his phone on the bed beside woonie and he grabbed a duffel bag that was in his closet and stuffed a bunch of clothes of his and woonie's in there.

After he finished packing up all of their useful items like their clothes and a bit of cash that he was saving , it was about $2,500 in total and it was just enough for them to rent an apartment. he wore the duffel bag on his back which now was filled with stuff. He walked back into the room from the closet, making sure he had got everything he need. After his Inspection Nipped out a page from a notepad that was lying by, then he took out a pen and started writing.

Every word he wrote hurt him and it pained his heart, but he had to do this for himself. he thought he was loved by the only man ever he loved but that was all just a big joke .he signed his name at the bottom of the page as a tear dripped from his eye and onto the page

The younger shoved to pen away and placed the note on the bedside table. Then he turned to woonie who was quiet this whole entire time. 'Come on honey let's go." Jungkook gave him a broken smile. he lifted woonie up from the bed and placed him on his own hip. "Are we going away?" woonie asked Jungkook patting his cheeks. "Uh, ye-yea" Jungkook replied shortly wiping his tears away.

"Is Tata coming?" he asked Jungkook, the younger's heart stopped cause of hearing the elder's name "N—no" he said "Ohh" was all woonie said. Jungkook placed a kiss on his forehead and clutched his phone as it pinged giving him a notification. he switched it on and checked the notification. It was from Jenny, she had sent him a link to a news article from today and so the younger opened it but he was shook at the headline.

Kim Taehyung released Kim Mingyu from behind the bars..

Just a few hours ago the elder released Mingyu from behind bars. Recently Mingyu was charged guilty with harassing and abusing man and now he has been released.