Chapter 7

The sun rays shun on Jungkook's angelic face, groaning he reached put for his alarm on his phone, he sat up on his bed. he checked the time and it was 7:45. His big eyes widened even bigger seeing the time.. he have 15 minutes to get ready.

Panicking he got out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom, he had a quick shower which was cold so that really brightens his day up. he wrapped himself in the fluffy towel and hurried to the walk-in closet. He's glad he got everything ready yesterday night. Soon he finished getting ready.

After combing his hair nicely, he went to the bed to wake woonie up, as he approached the bed woonie was there sleeping peacefully. "woonie wakey wakey." he said trying to wake woonie up.

"kookie is it morning already?" Woonie asked opening his small eyes and yawing cutely. "Yeah and we need to hurry." he said carrying woonie over to the bathroom while woonie squealed making him laugh.

After he got woonie ready he grabbed his phone and slipped on his shoes , he also took woonie's school bag he held woonie hand and ran out of the room. he walked through the halls and down the huge stairs almost falling down.

he was confused on where to go so he headed towards the grand double doors and stood there with woonie, he hoped he wasn't late so he checked the time on his phone, 8:10 am,

he's only 10 minutes late, it's not a big deal.....

"koookie am I going to school now?" woonie asked getting his attention, Jungkook was about to reply when a throat cleared behind him.

"Late are we?" Jungkook instantly knew who's voice that belonged to so he turned around, to see Taehyung in his work clothes, in his white button down shirt under his navy-colored blazer and dress pants with a black tie.

Jungkook must say he looked pretty handso

wait no eww...

"I hate people who are not punctual." Taehyung said bringing back Jungkook into reality.

"Sorry I was late it won't happen again." he held his head low as he can see Taehyung smirk.

"You better." Taehyung said.

"Well woonie has to go to school now" Jungkook said changing the topic, looking at him now.

"My driver's ready." Taehyung said to which Jungkok nodded.

Taehyung walked away and Jungkook was left there with a quiet woonie confused,

"Well aren't you coming?" Taehyung asked.

"Y-yes." if it weren't for meeting Taehyung that day where he triggered Taehyung then he wouldn't have been here, his bad luck.

He and woonie followed Taehyung out the huge doors.

A black car was parked right in front of the house, a man got out of the car, he looked like he was around in his late 40's.

"Good morning sir and mr." he said smiling at them and Jungkook returned the smile.

"Hey nice to meet you and call me Jungkook,this is my brother woonie." Jungkook introduced woonie and him.

"Good morning mr- I mean Jungkook pleasure to meet you and your brother ... and I'm Jackson." he said leaning down to Woonie's height to which woonie hid behind Jungkook's leg.

"Good morning Jackson you need to pick and drop woonie understood." the jerk beside Jungkook said.

"Sure sir." he headed toward the car door to let woonie in but woonie wouldn't budge from behind Jungkook's leg, so Jungkook crouched down.