Chapter 12

Taehyung stayed in Jungkook's room the whole night, yeah he didn't actually leave the room. Jungkook was being stubborn. The elder began to sleep as well on the uncomfortable chair.

Taehyung woke up and sharp pains went through out his spine. he got up from his seat and saw that Jungkook was still asleep. he didn't want to wake him up so he wrote a letter and put a glass of water and pills for his medicine and left the room.

Once he had a shower as usual he got ready for work as it's Monday. he took his briefcase and files for work, and headed out his room. he checked up on Jungkook and he was still sleeping. It was 8 am, the elder was late to work but it it didn't matter.

he left the room, on the way outside he informed Jin to look after Woonie and watch Jungkook and to call the doctor that he have made to stay in his house help Jungkook in case if anything happens. The elder asked about woonie and Jin informed him that he was sleeping in one of the rooms. The elder left the house for his office.

________

Jungkook felt something on his forehead, it was warm. He slowly opened his eyes and realized that it was the sun rays for the morning. He got up and yawned, he wasn't really a morning person. He felt very gross cause of all these bandages and casts on him.

But they remind him of that night, that horrible night. he haven't told anyone about Mingyu yet, he don't want to... he is just going to keep quiet cause who is going to care about him?

He is scared of what will happen now, will Mingyu do anything? Cause even if he go to the police about this it'd be no use, Mingyu is more powerful than him, who would even believe him anyways?

But little did he know that how wrong he is . there a persona who always cares for him.. who always willing to anything for him... who always worries for him...

Jungkook looked around the room and to his shock, it was all clean, it was organized as it should be. Then something was on his nightstand. he went further to it and there was a note on it with a bottle on pills along with a glass of water, he picked up the note first and it read:

Good morning, Jungkook

Once you wake up I want you to take these pills, they are your medicine, and if you need anything just call me or Jin hyung, I will be at work when you are reading this. I told Jin hyung to keep watch of you and my bodyguards as well. I have also made the doctor stay here in case if anything happens,

Anyways I'll see you later, Bye.

From, Taehyung.

Sighing Jungkook took those pills and put them in his mouth. he grabbed the glass of water then swallowed it, he felt cold and weird because he stink and he hadn't had a shower in forever so he decided to go to the bathroom.

he tried to get up but failed so many times, these injuries are so painful. he tried once again but fell back down on the bed as he winced loudly, tears escaped from his eyes. Giving up he searched for his phone but it was all the way on the other side of the room, on top of the chair. He got up once more and to his luck it worked,

he was actually happy about this, like he had actually achieved something in his life. He took more steps but his legs gave up on him so he fell on the floor flat on his stomach with a huge thud.

he screamed in pain and started crying hysterically, as his body was in so much pain felt as if he was in hell. he kept on sobbing trying to get up, he is so useless at this point.

The more he tried to get up the more pain he had endured, it stings so much however managed to sit up on the floor with all his might.

he felt wetness on his stomach, he quickly pulled up his shirt and to his horror the scar on his stomach that had been stitched reopened and blood was gushing out of it, when he see blood immediately he faints, it terrifies him, cause after his dads death his mom used to always cut herself, it broke his heart, and one day she died out of a heart stroke.