Chapter 25

Jungkook was running down a dark alley not knowing where he was going but he was sure why he was running. As he finally reached the end of the alley. he thought there was a way of escaping but it was a dead end,

he began crying and fell to the cold ground. But he stopped weeping as a hand cupped his chin. he looked up and met his eyes with the chocolate-ty eyes that he had dreaded in this moment. The eyes that betrayed him and hurt him.

'It's alright don't cry' the owner of those eyes wiped a tear that had escaped the younger's eye. Without sparing one more glance at him, the younger shot up from the ground and ran to towards the dead end screaming as if anyone was on the other side of the wall to get him out of here.

he was gently turned around and there the owner of those eyes stood in front of him, his eyes bloodshot as if he didn't sleep. 'Why did you leave me?' the other one asked the younger. Jungkook stood silently mentally begging the other one to leave him alone. guess the other one heard the younger's thoughts so he leaned over to the younger and whispered.

'I love you.'

Jungkook screamed at him throwing punches at his chest. No he never loved the younger he just wanted to use the younger and throw him away. The other one didn't seem affected by the younger's punches as he whispered to the younger again before kissing the younger's cheek.

"I will find you just wait for me love."

Jungkook awoke to a warm feeling being sprawled across his face. he opened his eyes slowly to adjust the brightness of the light coming from the window. he groaned and sat up in bed, yawning. he checked the time and it was almost 5 am.

It was normal for him to get these types of dreams. It's his 5th time this week that he had this dream. He has been having them regularly since he ran away from the elder. In his dreams the elder always says that he'll find him but he never did.

Jungkook looked to his side and saw woonie sleeping. he smiled and then he got out of bed and stretched his arms out before heading towards the bathroom for a long shower. After his shower he picked out his clothes for today from his wardrobe nearby the window.

he went over once again to his bed and woke up woonie which was a struggle cause woonie would make a crying face when Jungkook would wake him up for school. He soon got ready for school and Jungkook was ready for work. he grabbed his phone then stepped out of the room as woonie followed behind him. The younger closed the door and went to the kitchen for their breakfast.

When they had entered the kitchen, Hoseok was busy cooking something on the stove to notice them come in. "Hey Hyung" Jungkook greeted him making him turn around. "Hi hobi !" woonie squealed running towards Hoseok and jumping on him almost making him fall.

"Hey woonie and kookie" Hoseok laughed. "Well sit down and I'll bring breakfast." he said turning back to the stove as Jungkook and woonie sat at their table.

"What are we having for breakfast today?" the younger asked him excitedly. "Blueberry pancakes!" Hoseok walked over to them placing two plates filled with a stack of blueberry pancakes with syrup dribbling down it in front of them.

Without a second thought Jungkook picked up his fork and spoon that was placed in the plate and he dug into the dish in front of him. he closed his eyes in delight. "Thanks! This tastes amazing." he kept on eating as Hoseok laughed and sat in between the younger and woonie with his plate of pancakes.

"It's okay." he shrugged his shoulders as the younger's jaw dropped, he shook his head and said. "You are fantastic at cooking" Hoseok smiled weakly at him,

"Well at least you think I'm good." his eyes teared up. Jungkook rubbed his shoulder in comfort, he must be thinking of his family. "It's alright don't be upset, some people don't see the talent in front of them." The younger smiled at him as he chuckled. "Thanks but I'm not sure about talented." The younger laughed at him, shaking his head.