Chapter 8

The whole ride was silent, Jungkook just looked out the window, he really didn't know why Mingyu decided to drop him though...

"Where do you live?" Mingyu asked. The bunny boy turned his attention to him as the other was driving and explained to him the directions.

Shortly they had arrived at Taehyung's house as Jungkook was about to unfasten his seatbelt Mingyu spoke up.

"Wait. Why do you live in Taehyung's house?" He asked frowning.

"Uhh... it's a long story. I better get going and thanks for the ride... bye." Jungkook answered him no really wanting to tell him the reason why he lives in Taehyung's house.

he unfastened his seatbelt and opened to door to get out but Mingyu suddenly caught his hand.

"Come to dinner with me." he said more like commanded in a stern voice that kind of scared Jungkook

"Um no i'm too busy." The bunny boy lied and got up to leave again but mingyu's grip on his hand tightened until it started to hurt.

"I'm picking you up next week Saturday, no excuses." he said with a angered look in his eyes.

"I don't know if I c-can but I'll see." The bunny boy stuttered cause of his tight grip on his hand.

"Okay but I'm still gonna pick you up, see you later." Mingyu said smiling and releasing his hand as if that conversation never happened.

Jungkook returned the smile and got out of the car. He waited until Mingyu's car disappeared into the distance then he headed towards the mansion.

he don't know if he wanna go to dinner with him.... he seems a little off and knowing that he is Taehyung's biggest enemy he probably is using the younger. But he's not taking no for an answer so Jungkook might as well as go.

Jungkook stepped into the house and was walking to his room just as a voice stopped him. he turned to the direction of the voice and there stood Taehyung, with a very and I mean very mad look.

___

How dare he?

Mingyu dragged Jungkook to his car. Jungkook agreed, like he didn't feel him staring at him the whole way through the meeting. The way he held Jungkook's arm annoyed the elder. Mingyu is his biggest enemy for his company and in real life... he can't forget the thing he did to the elder years ago that left him heartbroken. Not only is he a player but a pervert as well.

And for Jungkook, he's too innocent to see that he is trapping him. Taehyung felt the need to protect him but he don't know how. He don't know... but that bunny boy has really made him confused. he is not like the other boys who throw themselves on him, but he is different.

These were all thoughts that rambling the elder through out his mind... he is getting restless by the time...

The elder better sort this out when the bunny boy comes home. he waited surprisingly patient for 30 minutes until he heard the front door open. There came in Jungkook heading towards his room without acknowledging the other

________

"Where were you?" Taehyung asked him bitterly.

Jungkook turned around.

"Well..." the bunny boy put his head down and fiddled with his fingers trying to explain himself.

"What were you doing with Kim Mingyu?" Taehyung asked.

"He asked me if he c-can drop me, I refused b-but he insisted" Jungkook stuttered.

That fucking bastard..