Chapter 19

Taehyung's jaw dropped in shock, how did Bogum even do that?

"How did you do that?"he asked sternly. he put security around Jungkook, there's no way Bogum can get through that.

"Maybe you should finish my task quickly and probably then he'll be safe" bogum chuckled darkly before continuing. "Make sure he hangs around with the right people."

"What do you mea-" the elder got cut off by his hanging up on him.

Taehyung thought he should check his security more. he dialed , Sheun's number, The younger 's security guard and he is working on the elder's investigation on Bogum. Jungkook doesn't know that the elder hired a secret guard that watches over him if he's hanging out or doing something. sheun answered the phone instantly. "Hello?"

"Sheun is there any more information on Bogum?" he asked him.

"No sir... not yet." The guard answered making the elder furious.

"What are you doing then?" Taehyung asked frustrated over the phone.

"I'm working on it sir I'll give you any i-information I find out about him." he stuttered.

"Have you seen Jungkook hang around with anyone odd lately?" Taehyung calmed a little down. he wants to know how Bogum did this to Jungkook, or even how he got into the house.

"No sir he has stayed at your house mostly and his friend Jenny and your maid Jin were the only ones that had been in the house." he said...

Jin and Jenny?! Taehyung should ask them about all of this, maybe one of them must know... or did one of them even do this to Jungkook?

"Keep an eye on them and any information on Bogum, you tell me understood." Taehyung stated.

"o-okay sir" sheun replied nervously and the elder cut the call before he can say anything.

The elder turned his focus on Jungkook, his eyes were still closed. The elder wondered if bogum made someone do this or he did it himself but that's not possible since Taehyung has cameras everywhere.

But first the elder should find out where bogum is... cause he won't leave him and Jungkook until the elder get Mingyu out of jail, and if you are wondering then yes, the elder is trying to get Mingyu out only for protecting Jungkook.

Taehyung  leaned down and placed  his lips on the younger's forehead , lingering his lips there a little longer .

(Imagine tae kissing him on forehead)

He then gently rested his head on the younger's palm closing his eyes a little, but just as he was about to , the door opened to reveal the doctor coming towards them, but he still didn't get up from his position as he is leaning on Jungkook's hand now.

"Mr. Kim, you can take the patient home as soon as he wakes up as he is not in any danger anymore, and have you paid the bill yet?" the doctor asked smiling at the elder.