Chapter 26

A/N: you can expect a double update today but yeah not promising anything though..

and also sorry for the short chapter...

____________

It was almost 6pm and a lot happened today. Jungkook got moved by Mr. Kang into the event section of the restaurant. He is very thankful and great full for all of this. he had made a few friends here and they were organizing food section for a company that's coming up soon.

Mr. Kang stood near the doorway waving his hand in a way to make everyone come closer to him so the younger stepped towards the crowd surrounded around Mr. Kang. He cleared his throat and said. "We have a very important event to prepare for in less than a weeks time." everyone gasped cause of how short the time is to prepare an important event.

"I want the event to be very grand as our restaurant has been offered for working with-" Mr. Kang got cut off by a man running frantically behind him. "Mr. Kang I'm sorry to disturb you but we have an emergency," the man said to Mr. Kang, they both spoke to each other in low voices, then Mr. kang waved him off and turned back towards them.

"I can't stay for any longer and explain but the event should be taken place in our restaurant in a weeks time and I will put Jungkook in charge for all the arrangements. Now everyone start working and I don't want anything wrong to happen, this is important for my restaurant." with that he walked out the doorway everyone scurried off to their counters.

The younger stood there dumbfounded cause of how can Mr. Kang give him a job to arrange everything for this event when he just started working here today it's unfair for everybody else.

What do he do?

A voice interrupted his thoughts. "Jungkook can you tell us where to start off with?" a woman named Lisa asked him as everyone else huddled around him asking for the same question. The younger shook his head to get rid of his thoughts and start focusing on the important event coming up that Mr. Kang wants them to prepare for.

After a while all of the staff and Jungkook had discussed the plan for the event. He is tired as hell, the sky was turning dark so he quickly texted Hoseok that he is leaving and Hoseok replied to him that he is waiting for the younger at the entrance of this restaurant. The younger said goodbye to everyone here and headed out of the doorway and walked to where Hoseok was waiting for him.

his thoughts got interrupted by a sound of footsteps coming from behind him. he realized that he had walked into a dead end. he walked into a totally different area of the restaurant and not to Hoseok cause he was distracted by his thoughts.

he turned around and he felt chills rise as a figure walked towards him slowly. he panicked and backed onto the wall behind him, it felt as if he was drowned in his nightmares he has been having before.

Dead end, Dark corridor and..... Taehyung.

The figure now stood right in front of him. he struggled to breathe as the figure's hand reached up to cup his cheek. he screamed on the top of his lungs hoping someone could help him. Tears dripped from his eyes as he shook in fear. "Shh...It's okay calm down, it's me." the voice said and the younger immediately recognized it. It belonged to Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged him tightly from his back as the younger tried to fight against him. "I-I don't know what I did to make you run away from me but please come back." he said. The younger sobbed as a whimper escaped his lips. "I love you." Taehyung said and the younger lost it, he let his emotions spill.

"Go away from me." Jungkook yelled at him making the elder slightly flinch at the change of his tone. "kook pl-" the younger cut him off by screaming. "Leave me!" he cried as new tears sprang to his eyes. The elder seemed to get the message so the younger felt the elder back away from him. "I'll get you back no matter what." Taehyung said before completely letting go of the younger and disappearing.

Jungkook fell to the ground and bought his legs up to his chest and cried his eyes out. he didn't know if he was imagining that or it was all true. he was shaken up by it. he began to get light headed as his vision slowly started to spin. he clutched his head in his hands but it didn't help.

his body fell onto the floor but he felt as if someone was calling out for his name, the last thing he saw was Hoseok running towards him but then his eyes closed as the darkness consumed him.

__________

Jungkook collapsed down onto the floor as the elder rushed up to him but stopped when someone turned on the lights so Taehyung quickly hid behind a wall. "Kookie! Wake up." he shouted shaking the younger's shoulders as Jungkook was lying unconscious on the ground.

Taehyung's plan was to arrange a party with Mr. Kang and get Jungkook back.

It was easy to do that since Mr. Kang was thrilled to meet him after all these years that he agreed for arranging a party. He told the elder all about Jungkook, that he was one of his best workers.

Taehyung was really happy to know about that but Jungkook won't even talk to him. When the younger told him to leave him the elder respected his decision but he will get him back no matter what.

By the time Taehyung broke out of his thoughts Jungkook was sitting on the ground with Hoseok rubbing his back. "What happened why were you on the floor?" Hoseok asked Jungkook.

"I-I saw him hobi hyung, h-he found me" the younger cried hugging hoseok. As if his life depends on that ... and it left a sting pain in the elder's chest seeing how the younger got close to this boy Hoseok these few months.. it left the elder in insecure .. what if the younger doesn't want him at all ? what is the younger is already found someone better for him ? what if the younger is really moved on from him?

"Who found you?" Hoseok asked Jungkook softly kissing the younger's forehead . "The man that broke my heart... "Jungkook replied sobbing.

I broke his heart? but I didn't do anything to him. The elder frowned in confusion..

Hoseok sighed in confusion, "Him? But I never saw anyone when I came in here, maybe you are hallucinating" Jungkook shook his head and said, "I just wanna go home." Hoseok nodded and got up helping Jungkook stand up as well. "We'll talk about this later, but let's pick up woonie and we'll get you to the hospital, you seem very pale." Hoseok said and Jungkook nodded his head as they walked away from the elder.

"I was so scared. I was worried about you cause you never came to me when I messaged you to... " Hoseok's voice faded as they disappeared from the elder's view.

Taehyung is so confused... why was the younger saying that he broke his heart? Did he do something that the younger thought he didn't love him?

Or did anyone threaten him? No then why would Jungkook say that the elder broke his heart? he need answers. And he knows how to get them.

The party coming up this week between Mr. Kang's restaurant and hiscompany, and he will get his answerthere.

_______________
🔷Thanks for voting 🔷