Chapter 11

Jungkook sat like a statue listening to everything Taehyung had to say. he never meant to be like this ever, in his life all he've been through is pain.

he lost his parents, he lost his job and now he's getting kicked out of Taehyung's job and house. He is not upset of that though... all that happened when he came to this house was unlucky for him.

"If you are not going to answer me then get out!" Jungkook kept all the pain for himself but suddenly without noticing what he was doing he let out a tear. Taehyung stopped and stared at the younger while still Jungkook kept his gaze at the wall in front of him.

he then let out a sob making the elder confused.

he can feel himself shaking so he wrapped his arms around himself trying to protect him. Taehyung knelt in front of Jungkook coming nearer and nearer to the younger, Jungkook was terrified of him now. Taehyung moved his hair of his forehead face on and cupped the younger's face in between his hands and tuned towards himself slowly discovering the younger's face of bruises. Jungkook was shaking uncontrollably as to what the elder was going to do now to him.

When the elder got a glimpse of the younger's face he gasped.

Jungkook started crying in front of the elder. he let his emotions spill that have been within him since midnight. He really was petrified on what Taehyung was thinking, is he mad at him?

The elder raised his hand and the younger flinched and closed his eyes waiting for the force to come but it never did. he kept his eyes shut for a few seconds and then opened them to meet with chocholate-ty eyes which held concern and sadness...

"What happened to you?" Taehyung whispered. The younger didn't say anything. The elder spoke softly, his own eyes were getting numb at the younger's situation. "Jungkook what happened to you please tell me it's killing me?"

Jungkook got up from his seat and walked to the bathroom but soon to be stopped and spun around by a hand on his arm, the younger cried when Taehyung caged him with his hands wrapped around the younger's arms. "You need to tell me what happened Jungkook..."

All the memories from midnight rushed into jungkook and he screamed, loud and with all his strength he pushed the elder off making him stumble a little. Jungkook started throwing stuff at him, like a lamp which the elder dodged and other stuff.

The younger went into the bathroom slamming the door shut behind him and locking it, in a second banging was heard along with Taehyung telling him to open the door. But he was to lost in looking at his reflection in the mirror.

his hair was a mess, his whole body hurts.

It broke his heart knowing that the person in the mirror was him. he got angry at looking at his face so I grabbed a body wash container and smashed the mirror with it hoping his disgusting reflection would go away, but it shattered everywhere and fell on him.

Jungkook fell back on the bathroom floor and pulled his legs to his chest and cried loudly. Then the door flew open, revealing a worried Taehyung and Jin following behind. "Kookie oh my god! What have you done to yourself?" Jin said running to the younger crouching down beside him and exclaimed his body.

"The glass cut your foot!" jin gasped examining at the younger foot but the younger still never answered. He hugged jin tightly, at the moment wanted woonie with him. He is the only one that can calm the younger down at that time ...

"I want woonie, please take me away from this hell" with that Jungkook fell down to the ground closing his eyes shut but not before seeing Jin crying at him and Taehyung rushing towards him.

Then he fell into the darkness.....

Taehyung rushed to Jungkook as he fell unconscious onto the ground. "Kookie?Kookie?" Jin shook but no response. "Jungkook wake up." Jin tried again but it didn't work. Meanwhile Taehyung panicked and pushed Jin away, and shook Jungkook's shoulders.