Chapter 27

Double update!

__________________________

Today is Saturday, almost over a week from the day the younger saw Taehyung or he thought he did. He and Hoseok went to the hospital and the doctor just told him that he was taking a lot of stress.

But everything felt so real....

Speaking of event he still don't know who it is with. Mr. Kang explained to them that it was for a company's collaboration with their restaurant but whenever he would ask Mr. Kang what the name of the company is they would get interrupted. Today is finally the day the huge party is taking place.

The younger still in bed exhausted because of how much work he had to do this week. they had 7 days to get a grand party to organize, and he had to come up with ideas for the decorations and food which was not easy. he reached over to his phone which was sitting on his small nightstand. he switched it on and checked the time. It was almost 3 pm.

Oh my gosh he was so tired that he never knew that he overslept! The event starts at 6 pm and he need to be at the restaurant to do last minute checking on everything making sure everything was perfect. he jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. he stripped off his clothes and hopped into the shower for a quick shower.

Getting out of the shower he wrapped a towel around him and dashed towards his wardrobe and put on his cloths that he picked yesterday for the party.

The younger brushed his hair and did a little bit of makeup, some brown eye shadow and light pink tint lip gloss. he glanced at himself in the mirror, he actually looked good. this cloths makes him look amazing. he got his shoes When he was ready he walked out of the room and to the living room..

Ihecould see 2 heads just above the couch facing the TV as they're backs faced the younger. he walked closer to them and they heard him since they turned they're heads towards him. "Hey woonie and hyung." Jungkook said taking the remote off the table and switching off the TV.

"Oh my gosh Kookie you look stunning!" Hoseok squealed as he got up from the couch and stood in front of the younger.

"Thank you so much hyung." Jungkook smiled at him and then he realized that Hoseok and woonie both were ready for the party as well.

" Jungkook smiled at him and then he realized that Hoseok and woonie both were ready for the party as well

(Jungkook's dress code )