CH:1

It was a normal day for Poseidon who was sitting in his throne, at his underwater palace in Atlantis. He was attending to his duty as the king of seas, When he suddenly felt a huge power rush in his domain, It was never a big issue as it was a common occurrence when his demigod kids use there power but this was nothing like those times as the power surge was at least a minor god. Strange thing was there was no god with the power over seas in that area.

Poseidon decide to see what all the commotion was about so he teleported to the beach where he felt the power from. What he saw there shocked him to the core. The power he was experiencing were not coming from a god but a child who could not have been older than 4 years.

The boy had messy black hair tan skin and green eyes, which proved the fact the kid was his son. The boy's eye were radiating power, they mimicked a storm perfectly. The strange thing was that water was flowing around him witch then proceeds to tie around a man witch could be best described as  fat man, looking like 'a tuskless walrus in thrift-store clothes,' has a double-chin, and is bald but for three black hairs he has combed over his scalp. The man was hanging upside down by the water. He was begging for mercy.

The kid did not noticed Poseidon's presence his whole focus was on the man front of him as he continuously punched the man, blood was flowing from his broken nose. The man asked for mercy.

"Did you show my mother mercy as she begged you to not hit her. Did you stopped as you tried to violate her. "  

Poseidon was not pleased to hear this as he considered Sally as a queen among mortals.

" You did not stopped when you strangled her, as I begged for mercy so why should I show you."

As the boy punched the man right in the chest man flew 100 feet before hitting a tree. Poseidon was not sure what to fell at that moment as he was feeling regret rage and proud all at the same time. Poseidon slowly approached the boy and placed his hand on the boy's shoulder.

The boy stiffened at sudden contact as slowly turned. Poseidon was not expecting to see the broken look in the eyes of the kid. He hugged the kid tightly. As the boy begin to cry for his mother. The boy cried for few minutes and he passed out from exhaustion.

Poseidon picked Percy and took him to the small cabin with was in front of them. Poseidon knew this place very well as this was the exact same place he and Sally met. As he entered the cabin carrying Percy he saw the body of Sally witch laid on the floor with open eyes and torn cloths with dried streak's of tears from her eyes.

Poseidon closed her eyes and covered the body with a white shroud he did not wanted to burry her. As he wanted Percy to bid his farewell to mother.

He laid Percy on the bed as he went out to take his revenge on half dead mortal. He knew just the right person for the job.

He picked the man and teleported, He appeared in a middle in a middle of a camp situated in middle of a forest. He was instantly surrounded by 20 girls with there bows pointing toward him.

" What can I do for you Uncle?"  

 Came a voice from girl with a well-built body. She has shoulder-length raven-black hair and striking silver-grey eyes that can easily intimidate when she is angry. She ordered other girls to put down there weapons. The girls did as they were told.

I have came to ask you for a personal favor Artemis. Said Poseidon with utmost sincerity in his voice.

He told her what has happened and how his kid and mother died. He lied but Apollo was not hear and Hades will never tell the truth as he had good relation with him.

Artemis and here hunters were angry would be an understatement.

What do you want from us asked an hunter. 

Well I would like you guys give him the most pain full death possible for this kind of people.

This caused a grin to appear on the face of hunter's and Artemis.

The hunter dragged the body of the pig near the camp fire as there lieutenant sharpened her Knife. She then proceeded to skin that pig alive, As he screamed the sea's roared with joy as it quenched the rage inside Poseidon. As Artemis came to deal the final blow Poseidon stopped him.

Don't spoil your weapon Artemis use this.

As Poseidon summoned a black dagger with 4 blades and golden handle with Furies design on the handle

Artemis caught the dagger and knew it was a cursed weapon.

"What is this Uncle?"

It's a small favor that Hades owe me. Said Poseidon.

As Artemis stabbed the man in Heart Greek letter emerged from it and covered the man's body. As man let out a final scream before he disintegrated into dust.

For first time since Poseidon came to hunter's camp he had a smile on his face. The dagger went with the body.

Poseidon thanked Artemis as he was about to leave he looked at the lieutenant. He bent down and gave summoned a hair pin in his hand.

I believe this is yours said Poseidon.

The girl was Shocked to see the hair pin.

Ho-How do you have it. asked Girl.

What comes from the sea return's to sea. Said Poseidon.

He then placed the hair pin on girls hand and disappeared.

He appeared in front of his kid. He looked at the boy as blamed Zeus and his stupid law witch prevented him from helping his child. He had decided that he will make sure his kid never has to go through this again even if has to break the law.

He knew only one person could help him in this situation.

================================================================================

To be continued....................