CH:25

It's have been a few days since Percy had any contact from Clarisse, Last time he had talked with them was when they were about to reach the Bermuda triangle. Percy had contact since then. He had a bad feeling about it as he went to Mr. D for help but Tantalus did not let Percy approach him. 

He had rigged some paperwork because of witch Mr. D was pretty caught up, He was not able to pay much attention to anything in the camp witch Tantalus used for his advantage as he used his rules to take out his anger's on the Demigods to punish there gods for his punishment. He was purposely introducing new activities that would lead to there death.

Percy had enough of his actions as he asked Thalia and Nico to prepare for quest and meet him on the beach within  half an hour. He went to lake as He asked naiads to ask his father for a ship to set sail.

Tantalus heard the conversation as he tried to stop him. He tried to attack Percy, Percy sidestep the attack and delivered a right hook to Tantalus. Percy pulled his chain as it turned into his trident. Percy threw his trident as it struck Tantalus in the chest as by the impact he flew and hit a tree. Tridents spike were threw Tantalus as they were struck in the tree.

Percy was surprise to see Tantalus still alive but he was sure his Uncle did not wanted this garbage in hell. Percy saw Red water surrounded the camp starting from Trident, He was sure that is was Styx water as he put his in hand in the water he felt similar sensation that he felt when he stepped in Styx. Mr. D came rushing to see the commotion so did the camper's.

As they saw Tantalus condition ran through the whole camp as no body in camp liked him. Mr. D looked at Percy for explanation but he only said "he tried to hold back."

As campers went back after the warning not to touch the water. Percy told Mr. D his plan to help Clarisse. Mr. D did not  had any problem.

Percy Nico and Thalia met at the beach as they waited for Poseidon to arrive. 

Suddenly water started to rise at the beach as they looked at the direction a ship came out of the water.

And they call my dad the God of Theater said Thalia as they looked at Poseidon standing at the top of mast with a pirate dress on to match his pirate hat

As they ship fully emerged as Poseidon came down from the ship as Percy and Nico hugged him telling that how cool it was, Thalia was not able to come up with anything to say.

Poseidon gave his hat to Percy as he summoned one for Nico and Thalia. The trio Got on the ship, Thalia climbed the mast as Percy took the wheel and Nico took the front position where there were controls for cannons. 

The trio left for there journey as Thalia and Percy used there power to increase the speed. It was now going speed 580 knots witch was ten times faster that the fastest ship in the world.

It took them less than three hours to reach a small island from where they were hearing shots of cannon. Percy took a sharp right as Nico prepared his cannon as Thalia came down to help. They saw Clarisse Annabeth and Luke fighting a Hydra. Percy motioned Nico to fire cannons.

Nico and Thalia started to fire the cannons shots hit heads as they blown in to piece's Clarisse took cover As Luke dragged Annabeth back as she was stiff from fear.

Nico and Thalia rained down cannon shots as Thalia started to coat them with lightning. 

After few moments they stopped to sea a giant crater with nothing left in it.

The trio came down. As Annabeth rushed and hugged Thalia as tears spilled from her eye's Percy and Nico checked on Luke and Clarisse.

Clarisse had some minor scratch on her. Luke had a broken wrist witch were both healed by Percy.

Percy enquired what they were doing here. Clarisse informed him that the ships engine was facing problem. Percy touched the water as he asked his father to send Tyson to help.

After few minutes a two meters tall, very broad-shouldered boy came out of the water. He has very messy brown hair and one large brown eye. He ran and Hugged Percy tightly as he shouted brother, He did the same with Nico and Thalia. Clarisse was about to attack the cyclops but stopped after seeing the interaction with the trio she put down the weapon. Percy asked Tyson to repair the ship. He was happy to do it.

Annabeth was scared of the cyclops, She asked Thalia who was he.

Thalia told Annabeth that Tyson was Percy's brother who work's in Poseidon's forge.

================================================================================

To be continued........