CH:29

The group was able to safely came out from the Sea OF Monster, They were sailing safely according to Percy it would take them approx 6 hours to reach Camp Half Blood.

The sail was going smoothly as Grover played his flute witch was in sink with the waves, Annabeth was studding from her Greek architecture book Luke and Nico and Thalia were playing cards witch of course Luke was winning. Percy was talking to Clarisse as he controlled the steering wheel of the ship. 

Percy was talking about the long sword technique's that Ares had taught him, He was also taking tips from Clarisse on how to use a spear, as he was unfamiliar with weapon when one of his girlfriend used spear as her main weapon.

As they doing this a 30 feet emerged from water. 

Dad It's good to see you said Percy.

Poseidon smiled as he shrank and boarded the ship. He gave hugs to Percy Nico and Thalia.

Percy I need you do me favor said Poseidon. Sure dad what can I do for you asked Percy.

There is a ship in the Seas witch has monster's in it I have tried to use my power to try to sink in but for some reason's my power are not damaging it someone is protecting them I want you to go and look into the matter the council will keep a watch on you if something happens we will summon you back. 

Percy nodded, Poseidon assured him the group will reach camp safely he will look after it himself he whispered to Percy that he needs ship in good condition. They both laughed as Poseidon gave him the coordinates. 

Percy asked Nico to take control as He jumped into the sea and made his way toward the ship.

It took Percy half an hour to reach the ship. He slowly got on the ship he played close attention not to make any noise. He entered through the back of ship as he entered he saw the ship was loaded with monster's he could see Hellhounds Empusa and many more Percy knew better that to attract the attention of the monster's. He went into the Orlop deck in search of clues. Percy saw a pure black Pegasus, It was very rare to see full black Pegasus. Percy saw he was chained and did not looked comfortable. He went near the Pegasus but it got scared Percy raised his arm in surrender position showing that he had no intention to harm.

He mentally talked with the Pegasus he told him that he was going to burn the chain to free him so he better not move. He melted the chain as Pegasus thanked him and sour himself to Percy. Percy named him Blackjack as he went on exploring ahead after making sure Black jack left. Percy went to the top floor as other floor's were crawling with monster's He entered the first room he saw it was mostly empty except a big coffin laying there in middle of the room. Percy went in to the room as looked through the engraving of the coffin.

He touched the gold engraving as he felt a power full sensation in his arm. He immediately pulled his hand back. Percy left the room as there was nothing left to check in that room.

Next room he went looked like an master bed room there he found plans for poisoning tree along with plans to manipulate the demigods to join the side of titan's. He also got bottle of poison that he picked up for research purpose. He decide to take his leave when he heard commotion outside the door, he knew he would be found soon if he did not take action immediately. He broke the window and jumped out the ship as he was falling strait into water.

As soon as he touched the water he immediately submerged himself under the water to avoid the arrows coming toward him he swam out of the range as he reached the shore there he summoned Blackjack to take him to the camp.

Blackjack flew fast as Percy relaxed on his back occasionally he would ask for donuts witch Percy could summon. They reached the camp by the time Clarisse and Other's were about to put on flees on the tree. Percy gave the Poison to Mr. D asking him to give it to Apollo for ispection.

Clarisse put the flees on the tree as everyone including Percy cheered for her.

================================================================================

To be continued...........