CH:7

Artemis and Athena return to the camp. As they retuned to the camp it was already night time. They were still confused about the boy, They were sure he was a demigod but he had the power's which contradict each other he used both water and fire power and there was no god that could use both the element. As they were about to enter Artemis tent they heard someone talking. They saw Bianca talking to Hestia they wanted to talk to their aunt  about the mysterious boy.

They were about to approach Bianca when they saw Hestia had the same bird the boy has captured today. Athena was quick to connect the dots, She held Artemis that boy is son of Hestia but it was not possible. Aunt Hestia is not someone who will break her oath. After all it was the only maiden oath sworn on Styx. Athena and Artemis oath was to be maiden till they find their true love, But true love part was hidden from public. Only there father knew about it.

The both listened to the conversation as Hestia told how Percy caught Phoenix for here as a mother's day gift. Bianca said she missed her brother's and they had long chat after that.

Artemis and Athena got all the information they needed Athena has figured out he was the son of Poseidon. Now was the time to confront there uncle. 

They both appeared on Calusa Beach, They needed answers how Percy became the son of a maiden goddess.

Poseidon appeared in front of his niece.

How can I help you my dear niece and Athena said Poseidon.

We want answer uncle about your son uncle or we would have to go to father said Artemis.

The water off the beach suddenly started having ripple, Poseidon cloths changed into his armour he summoned his trident.

"YOU WILL NOT TELL ANYTHING TO ZEUS, OR YOU WILL PAY THE CONSEQUENCES."

Athena and Artemis had never seen Poseidon this angry.

Athena calmed the situation as she swear on Styx that they will not disclose any thing about him.

Poseidon calmed down after hearing this but why do you want to know about my son asked Poseidon.

The goddess blushed as it took no genius to figure out about the crush the goddess held for his son.

Poseidon was rolling in sand laughing hard. He slowly got up clutching his stomach.

Alright I will tell you about him but it will take quit a while to finish the story you better sit down.

Poseidon explained them the full story including the part's about Hades and his kids. That explained the changed behaviour of Hades and you said Athena.

Well he is a special kid he favor's his mother more as a result his abilities derived from Hestia adopting him is stronger, even then he is my strongest son. He has never let all this power go to his head, He has been raised by Hestia so you know he does not hold any bad quality other than his sarcasm that he got from me. He is a perfect man.

Athena and Artemis did know what to say.

You both have nothing to worry about after all he fell in love with you at first sight but you will have to make a move as he is to dense to understand how to flirt or other things, Hestia did want him to learn all this at young age as according to her his smile is enough to make girl fall for him.

You need to make your move quick as his age to go camp is coming quick and there are Aphrodite's girl there. On that note Poseidon left. Leaving the two goddess siting  there alone with there thought.

So what do we do know asked Artemis. He was raised by Hestia no way he is going to have a bad character I suggest we give him a chance if he fails there can always be a target for your hunters said Athena.

So you want we share him? asked Artemis. 

He fell for both of us there is nothing we can do said Athena.

As this conversation was going on a column of fire appeared. Percy came out off it.

Percy was not looking at the two goddess present there he was looking at sea.

Father asked me to be hear but he himself is late said Percy as he sat on the sand.

Athena and Artemis cursed Poseidon.

Lets talk to him and see.

Both goddess moved toward him. They heard him humming, the waves moved according to his humming.

Athena touched him on his shoulder. He turned both the goddess held their breath to the beauty of those glowing green eyes.

He greeted them as they sat on either side of him preventing him from running either side.

They talked to him for him judging any wrong intention from him or any arrogance from him, they felt nothing from him other than positive immotion.

Both the goddess decided to appear in real form as they changed it before approaching him to judge him. As soon as Percy saw there real form he started to blush he was about to run by teleporting but Athena stopped him.

They saw how embraced he was in front of them, They cold not help but tease him. Percy was now the color of a tomato. Both goddess giggled at the reaction they were able to brought out of Percy.

Percy was not the one who cold stay at defensive for long now he used his grin to make the goddesses blush and it worked.

There cheeks turned golden as Percy knew he had won he let out a satisfied smile goddesses saw this and blushed even harder.

Poseidon was right if didn't made our move know Aphrodite and her girls would have eaten him up said Artemis.

Athena hate to admit Poseidon was right but it cannot be helped.

So you want to go out with me?  asked a blushing mess Percy.

Goddesses saw this and cooed at reaction and hugged him as there answer. Percy fell on his back with the goddesses on top of him.

Poseidon who saw all this and recorded all of it embarrass Percy and send a copy to Hestia and Hades.

================================================================================

To be continued...........