CH:8

Hestia was specially worried today as today was the day when Percy and Nico left for camp today, She was going to miss them but that was not the main problem. The symbol of power of three gods were stolen, Zeus Hades and Poseidon all were missing there weapon.

FLASHBACK

 Zeus was furious that how someone could stole weapons off three brother's. Hades and Poseidon were mad but they took the calm approach. Apollo suggested that a quest must be issued. Zeus was about recommend her daughter but Apollo said the quest will be issued to child of fire and sea's.

Poseidon groaned. Zeus looked furious that his brother had broken oath but who was he to blame he did the same. Hades said I will send Nico to help Percy. This got the attention of whole council. 

Zeus, you broke oath too brother said Zeus in shock as Hades was one who took Oath very seriously. I didn't broke my oath, He was born before we took oath I hid him to save him from your wrath but now you have a daughter I have nothing to fear as if anything happens to him your daughter will receive the same treatment.

Zeus was angry and was about to lash out on Hades but Poseidon spoke. Don't do this brother you know the anger of our sister.

Zeus was confused to who was that scared two of the strongest god.

Hephaestus asked the million dollar question. Who is the child's mother after all prophecy stated child of fire and sea.

Everyone looked at Poseidon. He sighed Its Hestia Poseidon said. There was pin drop silence in room before it erupted in chaos some gods refused to believe, some were angry that Poseidon forced herself on Hestia Only four gods stayed calm in situation.

Zeus looked at Hearth to see her sister was no way to be seen. He summoned an Iris message.

Everyone in thrown room looked toward the message as they saw Hestia in her mid twenty's form, She was cooking pasta in the kitchen. The gods had their jaw hit the floor as they saw Hestia except Hades and Poseidon. They were so taken back that they forgot that the pasta was blue.

Percy Nico come down lunch is ready Hestia said. Athena and Artemis smiled happily as they had not seen there boyfriend in a month because of work.

As they heard foot step they saw two boys walking in. First boy was 6.0 feet tall he had a swimmer build with long long black hair and red eyes. Witch looked exactly like Hestia. As iris zoomed in on the face most goddess had to try hard to hide there blush even Hera was struggling. He was followed by another boy with black hair that always looks like he just got out of bed (messy and shaggy) and olive skin.

The boys took seats on the table.

He doesn't look like you Poseidon his looks take after our sister Zeus said.

Well he can change his hair same color as sister in which he looks 100% like her Poseidon said with pride in his voice.

Zeus would have been angry if he didn't saw the smiling face of her sister which he had not seen in many centuries.

Zeus closed the Iris message.

Send Percy and Nico to camp immediately said Zeus.

You are not going to comment on his loyalty asked Hades but all were thinking that.

He was raised by our sister her son will never betray Olympus I have faith in Hestia's teaching.

Everybody nodded in agreement.

Let them arrive at camp we will see from there on said Zeus as he flashes out.

Well brother never looses his flash said Poseidon.

Slowly all gods left.

Poseidon went to inform Percy and Nico about the meeting that was only the excuse he went to eat his sister's handmade pasta.

FLASHBACK OVER

Main reason for her worry was Percy and Nico could get very aggressive very fast and she was sure they would piss off almost everyone specially Percy.

Percy and Nico came prepared to leave as they gave Hestia hug. Percy whispered to her that she should claim him with his father which he was doing as soon as they met Chiron. Hestia nodded happily.

She kissed them on forehead as goodbye.

The duo shadow and vapor traveled there instantly. 

It was much more beautiful then what mother described it said Percy as he looked down the hill. Percy stared across the meadow. The valley was surrounded by hills they also had acer's of  strawberry plants.

Percy and Nico entered the border they spotted big house which according to her served as a main point for the camp.

As they came closer they saw two man sitting in porch playing cards.

As they approached them they greeted the first man a chubby face, a red nose with  curly hair so black, it looks purple.

Greeting lord Dionysus said the boys in union. Dionysus looked surprised to been recognized then he looked at the face of boys. They were razed by Hestia off course they had manner.

He greeted them back which surprised Chiron.

Boys greeted them next as Chiron welcomed them.

Percy opened his back and gave a glass bottle to Dionysus. Dionysus looked at the bottle it said Domaine de la Prade Organic Merlot/Shiraz. He opened the cork and took a smell of it as he did his eye almost came out off socket. He summoned a glass and and took a sip. What is this how come father did not stopped me from drinking it.

Its actually not a wine sir mother told me about your curse and We thought may be it will help you get through it.

He hugged them both and thanked them Chiron was about to faint seeing the interaction.

================================================================================

To be continued..........................