CH:18

Percy was coming back from Zeus palace to the thrown room where party was going on. He was playing with the new weapon he got. He slowly walked past the palace's Percy could really see the gods' personality in there temple. He passed Apollo's temple He was about to pass Artemis temple but he was dragged inside. 

Things happened so fast he was not able to see what was going on. In few seconds he was inside Artemis temple kneeling on the floor as two very pissed Girlfriend's looked at him.

So Perseus tell us why did you think it was a good Idea nearly falling in Tartarus Said Athena.

Percy knew he was screwed as they used his real name and It was never used unless he was in some deep shit.

Percy did not knew what to do so he used his ultimate technique, He gave them his baby seal eye's. This was a super effective move it neutralized his mother's anger effectively.

The eye's gave them worked, As they tackled him into a hug.

They were still upset that Percy almost lost his life but they were happy that he was safe and his willingness to protect his loved one's.

Are we going back to party asked Percy.

It's already over informed Athena. Nico and Thalia are in aunt Hestia's temple Artemis said. Percy nodded in agreement as he was way to tired.

Athena saw Percy's condition and suggested they sleep. Artemis showed them master bed room.

Percy jumped on the bed as soon as he hit the head he fell asleep. Athena and Artemis laughed at Percy's action as they both crawled on the bed as they laid on either side of him they used his hands as a pillow. They all slept peacefully.

Next day Percy woke as the smell of forest and fresh books hit him. This immediately made him smile as he opened his eyes to see his beautiful girlfriend sleeping on him. He pulled them closer, as he kissed them on there heads.

He laid there in silence waiting for them to get up as he knew Athena was not a morning person. As they slowly got up and rubbed there eyes. Percy could have died off cuteness. He got up kissed them on leaf and left to take a bath. He had a nice long shower. He got out to see a fresh set off cloth's. He put on the back jeans with a plain white shirt who's sleeves he had folded. He put on his belt with had a hook for his sword. He slid his Knife on either pocket, He wore his ring and necklace. He was not going to tie his hair today as he just washed them. He saw a note saying that they had left for Hestia's temple with two lipstick marks at the end.

He smiled at the note and kept in his pocket. He flame teleported into front of his mother's temple. He entered the temple to see all gods staring at him. He closed the doors behind him he greeted them and took a seat next to his mother. She gave him his blue pancake. 

So that's how Poseidon would look if decided to dress for once Aphrodite said, as she stared at Percy with Lust in her eye's  Athena and Artemis were ready to jump Aphrodite but Hestia moved first and wacked Aphrodite in her head. Ares Hephaestus Athena and Artemis were all thankful.

 Aphrodite pouted as all gods rolled there eye's Nico and Thalia were barely able to control there laughter. Thalia and Nico showed him spear and sword's they got from their uncles.

Percy also took out his knife to show them as he poured power into it. it extended into a full long sword. 

As soon as he saw the blade he stood p. Father are you sure you want to give this blade to Percy. Asked Hephaestus with concern in his voice.

Now all were interested in what was going on.

Zeus nodded as he had faith that Percy could handle the weapon.

What is special about the blade asked Hades.

Well for starter's it is made from Adamantine Bone Steel and Silver. It has a piece of master bolt in it said Hephaestus.

Gods jaw hit the floor as they did not expect Zeus to give such strong weapon to his brother's child.

The reason I gave him the blade is simple It's a cursed blade anything it cuts it purifies it, it goes well with Percy's Aquatic fire said Zeus.

The gods nodded in understanding.

The rest of the meal was normal other than Gods being stunned at the speed witch Percy inhaled his pancake.

The trio left Olympus as they left Empire state building they saw that Hades had brought the car here. The trio thanked them as they drove back to camp Half blood.

Percy was not sure about the betrayal part of the prophecy same could not be said about the duo who were cuddling while sleeping. Percy at this moment in time had enough blackmail material for life but they kept giving him more who was he to complain.

================================================================================

To be continued...........