CH:27

Hylla gave them them tour of the resort. She took Thalia, Clarisse and Annabeth for grooming as the for the boys they were taken to another room by another attendant.

The attendant brought Nico and Luke in a room which mostly seem empty accept a throne which was in the middle was a throne at which was sitting  a very beautiful woman with long dark hair braided with threads of gold and piercing green eyes. She wore a silky black dress with shapes that seemed to move in the fabric: animal shadows, black upon black, like deer running through a forest at night.

She snapped her finger's the girl left them alone as she stood and came down face to face with them. She snapped her fingers as the boys felt something changing in body, They were not able to react fast as there bones began to shrink They shut there eye because of the pain.

When they felt the pain reduce they opened there eyes Nico tried to bring out his sword but something did not felt right. He tried to move his arm normally but failed. He lift his arm to look at it it but to his horror there was no sign of arm but there were little paws. He tried to scream but nothing came out, He turned to see Luke but Luke was not there in his place was a guinea pig. Nico put two and two together, the bitch in front of him has turned them into fucking guinea pig.

Nico was so angry that he decided that right thing to do was bit of the girl in front of him. He jumped with his little feet to bite the girl, but the girl seemed experienced as she summoned a cage and Nico went right into it. Luke decided to make tactical retreat but was caught to and put into another cage.

Then they are taken too a room filled with other guinea pig are kept. There bags they were caring are put in a pile in the same room as the women leaves locking them in.

Nico and Luke did know how to fell as they were trapped inside a body that did not belonged to them.

Nico saw someone's shadow at the window. The window was tinted so it was hard to see who it was soon something hot touched the glass as it began to melt. Percy walked in through the window.

Percy was looking at the guinea pig in search of his friend and brother, Percy saw what had happened through a skylight in the thrown room. 

Seeing Percy Nico and Luke got excited and begin to jump. Percy saw this as he opened there cage. They jumped on him showing there affection. Percy held both of them firmly in his hand before summoning Iris message to click there photo's. They tried to run but they were unable because of Percy's the vise grip. He send a copy to Hermes and Hades.

Percy saw a letter flying over his head he put Nico and Luke down as he caught and read the letter.

It was from Hermes Thanking him for an amazing photo and saying that he has given Luke multivitamin to cure it. 

Percy dropped the letter as he went through the pile in search of the bag. He brought out the bag as he opened the bag and searched for multivitamins. He found them in a small pocket.

He brought out two pills and gave them to Nico and Luke as they ate the pill they slowly turned back. Percy helped Nico and Luke to get out of the window as he saw other guinea pig looking at them with the hope. Percy opened there cages and put pills in middle as he left too.

As they made distance from the resort he wacked Nico and Luke and lectured them on what the hell were they thinking while trusting anything in sea of monsters.

He told the location of ship that he saw and asked them to wait there as he will go and bring back the Girl's.

He left for the resort as he climbed the roof he looked at the chaos the pirates were causing he soon found Thalia Annabeth and Clarisse taking a mud bath. He jumped in as he saw they were fully submerged  in mud. 

Annabeth was about to shout so Percy put a hand on her mouth.

He quickly explained them the situation. He guarded the door as girls went to take a shower.

After few moments they arrived they. They sneak through the corridor as made a dash through the main hall. Percy took them ship as Nico and Luke waited for them. They all boarded the ship as Percy took over the control as they set sail.

Dad will be happy to get his hands on Queen Anne's Revenge said Percy. This is the ship of Black beard said Annabeth. Yup he was turned into a guinea pig like this two as he pointed at Nico and Luke who avoided other's gaze.

================================================================================

To be continued.........