CH:5

Hades woke up with a very weird dream that here sister had a kid. That cant be true Hades assured himself. Mama, Uncle Hades is us came a voice from behind him. He looked at that direction to see kid looking at him. Hestia came into the room with a glass of water. She gave him the glass. He drank the water as waited for Hestia's explanation.

Hestia told him Percy's story from the beginning. Hades was furious at first but as the story went on he felt bad for the kid by the end of story he was happy that her sister had her son. He connected the dots as why Poseidon used a cursed blade on a mortal and why he was getting offering. 

Percy sacrificed his food to all the Olympian including Hestia and Hades. Hestia did not taught him this, he learned it from a book.

Hades then looked at Hestia with a sad face and said what do you want me to do sister, Zeus and Poseidon both have broken oath's and have kids, I am the only one who has kept his oath and my kids who were born before oath are still in hiding while Zeus's daughter roam free.

You can send them here uncle they could stay here spoke Percy. Hestia smiled happily at the idea. Percy is right brother send them here I will look after them and Percy can have some friends.

Hades thought for a moment and smiled as he agreed.

Poseidon came into the house as he heard his brother speak.

Poseidon apologized for how his behaviour as Percy hugged him from the back.

Hades nodded as he send his Furies to get his children hear. Poseidon then brought out a board game which he brought to play with Percy. 

YES!!! I love monopoly shouted Percy as three gods and Percy sat to play.

TIME SKIP

As Furies came back they found three gods looking depressed and one kid in middle yelling I won over and over again. Furies were confused as were the kids with them.

Hades saw them and told them to leave the kids and go. The Furies did as they were told.

The kids were sacred as they were suddenly brought here.

Percy saw this and approached them and Introduced himself as the son of Hestia and Poseidon the Kids jaw hit the floor. Percy looked at gods asking if he had said something wrong.

Hestia smiled and explained him that Kids were not yet aware of there parentage.

Percy could swear that Hades explaining the two kids he was there father was hilarious. 

After Hades explained them what was going on and how laws prevented them from interfering. He introduced them to his sister and brother and Percy.

They took it a lot better than Percy hear. He strait up punched me in jaw. Said Poseidon while rubbing his jaw. Percy gave him a mock glare.

Percy was introduced to the siblings The girl's name was Bianca di Angelo she was same age as Percy 8 years old. The boy's name was Nico di Angelo and he was 7 years old he was one year younger than Percy.

Percy took them to give a house tour. Hestia made two extra room's for kid.

Hestia Poseidon and Hades were left alone sitting in living room. Hade's now that your children are will grow safe you will not go after Zeus's daughter said Hestia is serious tone. Poseidon and Hades were taken back by her tone but nodded in agreement.

Percy brought the siblings back showing them whole island. Poseidon had already left Hades was about to leave before he left he gave them Stygian Iron weapon. Nico got a sword, Bianca got a bow both thanked Hades. Hades got to Percy he ruffled Percy's hair and got on his knee.

Look after them said Hades, Percy nodded with a smile. Hades pulled out a small butterfly knife and handed it to Percy.

Percy examined the beautiful knife, Hugged his uncle thanked him

Percy examined the beautiful knife, Hugged his uncle thanked him. Hades warn him that this weapon would be harmful to humans too so be careful Percy nodded showing he understood the statement. 

Hades then left after giving 1 last hug to both of his kids.

Hestia made lunch for all of them. She then talked to them about how much they knew about Greek history, she decide she would take their class separately as Percy was advanced as he was taught from a small age. Hestia has good idea that Percy teach them Greek history as it would be a good revision for him.

Percy of course agreed as he liked spending time with his cousin. 

Percy also volunteered to teach them basic combat but it was quickly shot down by Hestia as according to her Percy does not know how to hold back which Percy had to agree with her.

Percy was happy that his family grew but he still needs to meet his big sister and his stepmother and her son. Poseidon had promised him that he would take him to there next summer. He asked Hestia if she would come with him she declined it as he duty's to take care.

Percy did not forced her as a god has very important duty.

Next few days went like breeze.

Percy had a heart fill talk with Nico as he was still a kid it was hard for him to accept all this at once he put up a strong face for his sister he was still having a hard time that he was 87 years old. As he was in a hotel where time moved slowly to them it was only half a year. Percy assured him that he would be there for him as he was his little brother.

Percy also had a talk with Bianca she told him how she wanted to become a hunter of Artemis, Percy listened to all she had to stay. He requested her to stay with them at least to years so that she could be skilled in defending herself.

================================================================================

To be continued........