CH:2

Poseidon sat on the bed, on which Percy was laying he patiently waited as thought how would he tell Percy that he was his father who is a god and was unable to do any thing to protect him and his mother.

Percy slowly started to stir awake.

Poseidon helped the Percy to get up.

PERCY P.O.V

As I got up, I had a huge headache. I was having a hard time getting up but someone helped me stand up. As my eyes focused on the man. He was the same man on the beach. If he is here means that it was not a dream. That fat asshole took my mother from me.

As tears fell from my eyes. I was hugged by the man from behind, somehow I don't feel awkward I felt safe same way I felt with my mother somehow I felt connected to him.

He tapped me on my back and said " Lets give Sally a proper burial."

How does he know my mother's name? Who was he? Why did he fell so safe with the man he just met? All that could wait The man was right he need to give his mother a proper burial.

The man picked the lifeless body of my mother and went outside, I followed him As he dig a grave. He gently rested her body in it. He placed a golden coin in her mouth and closed it.

I went and picked and pluck some white rose from near the cabin for her grave.

I rested the flower in her hands. Somehow her dress has changed to white a silk robe which made her look like a Goddess.

The man held my hand as grave filled itself up. I was about to ask him what was going on but he had a spear in his hand with three points. His cloths changed from hawaiian clothes to Silk white toga.

He put the spear end in front of grave as the level of sea began to rise as it covered the grave, It kept on increasing till it reached our cabin.

I looked at him in disbelieve he gave me a reassuring smile.

" I believe we have a lot to talk about my son."

What do you mean by son?

TIME SKIP

So you are telling me that Greek gods are real and You are the God of Sea's Poseidon and I am your son. 

Next thing I knew was I punched him in the jaw as tears spilled from my eye's.

YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER.

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Poseidon did not nothing to stop Percy's punch as he wanted him to went out his anger. Poseidon hugged Percy as he cried, He then told him about the ancient law on them. That prevent them from meeting there kid. Him just being near Percy too long will cause a commotion.

So I will live as a orphan asked Percy. With sadness in his voice.

No you will not. I have a plan.

HESTIA P.O.V

I was tending to hearth in the throne room. When I suddenly received a summon from my brother Poseidon. Which looked urgent so I wasted no time teleported to him.

As I appeared at the location I saw my brother standing in front of cabin. The thing that caught my eye was that there was a kid around who looked exactly like Poseidon hiding behind his leg.

I looked at my brother and knew he had broken his oath too but what was he doing here this is forbidden by ancient laws.

Poseidon explained me the situation, I knew what he was going to ask off me. He wanted me to adopt the kid as I was not bound by ancient law as when god's were taking oath they knew I would stay maiden so they did not asked me to take the oath.

" I ask you to blood adopt him." Said Poseidon 

WHAT?

Are you sure I heard it right.

" I know it is shocking for you but I cant trust anyone as much as I do you, You can even save him from Zeus as you are strongest among us 6."

If I do that he will become a immortal his blood will change ichor.

" I know Hestia you always desired for a kid but because of your oath you were unable to have some, This is opportunity take It, look at his memory and tell me you will find a devoted kid as him." Said Poseidon.

I touched the boy's forehead and instantly regretted it, The child had suffered so much he has been beaten, abused both mentally and physically but he still has the brightest hope off any human, I saw his dedication and loyalty towards his mother.

As tear's fell from my eyes. With his small hands my tears that settles it I am adopting him someone who is willing to wipes tear of an stranger, what extent will he go for his family.

I will adopt him. I said to my brother.

He had a huge smile plastered to his face.

As I placed my hand on Percy's head a golden glow as the process was about to be completed, three flash appeared and interrupted the process.

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Both Hestia and Poseidon bowed to the three females, While Percy looked them in eye's.

The three girls laughed, He had already started defy us sister said the one in middle. True after all we don't control him Said the one who was standing in left corner.

Hestia you can adopt him but he will not turn immortal just yet, after all he has proficiency lined after him. Said the three in union.

Hestia thought she just got here first kid and he already has things lined up for him.

Percy saw Hestia tense he held her hand giving her a assuring smile.

Hestia did not no being a mother was going to be this fun, She got herself a perfect child.

The three girls left Hestia covered Percy's eye again.

" I don't like them stated Percy which made both Poseidon and Hestia laugh.

================================================================================

To be continued................