CH:28

Percy was taking as Nico controlled the ship, other's were discussing the plan for future. He was having a nightmare free dream but soon he heard a faint but melodious sound of song. He immediately jumped as knew this melody very well he took the wheel from Nico as he jerked the wheel to make a complete 180 turn from the voice.

Nico held on to Percy but other's were not as lucky as they fell face first on the board. Percy used his power on water to Increase the speed, Thalia rushed to see what was going on as other's followed her.

Percy what  the fuck are you doing asked Clarisse who was not happy that she felt face first on the floor. Saving your ass replied Percy.

What do you mean by that asked Thalia. 

You were heading toward the song of Sirens 100 meter closer and you would have been under there control said Percy. You would have jumped in the sea you would have swam toward Sirens' Island and that would lead to your death.

Annabeth said if you heard the song why were you not affected. Percy did not wanted tell the truth so lied that being a son of Poseidon it has less effect on him. Other's did not find this odd but Nico and Thalia knew he was lying.

They soon saw a island in the distance. Percy asks Thalia to increase the speed as he did not wanted to exhaust his power as he was using his power to propel the ship for quit some time 

As they reached the island they got off the ship as they were about to split in the search of flees when they heard the sound. So they conveniently hid behind a big boulder they saw a "huge, so huge he couldn't even fit into the room" and "made Tyson look vertically challenged" with arms the size of Percy. Thus, Polyphemus is at least fifteen feet tall. He has jagged yellow teeth and gnarled hands as big as Percy's entire body. Polyphemus is apparently very fat and overweight from having eaten an endless amount of things (mainly satyrs), and he was seen wearing a faded purple t-shirt that says, "GRAND SHEEP EXPO 2001" 

They then saw a satyr dressed in a wedding dress pretending to be a female cyclops. Everyone recognized satyr as Grover except Percy and Nico as they Never met him. Percy summoned an Iris message and took the photo as in hell he was not getting another chance to see a satyr in a wedding dress.

Polyphemus was trying to convince Grover to marry him as Grover tried to avoid him, The group forgot about the flees as this was far more interesting but as all good things must come to end it ended as Thalia slipped on a rock as it made noise which attracted Polyphemus attention.

He looked in there direction and shouted who's there. Luke immediately replied Nobody, as he realized what he has done he put hand on his mouth.

Nobody come out and face me shouted Polyphemus. Percy decided to take him on as he asked other's to help Grover and search for the the flees. 

As Percy took out his sword as he came out from behind the rock and came face to face with Polyphemus.

Polyphemus took his club and rushed toward Percy. Percy waited for him to come as Polyphemus lifted his club to smack Percy, Percy cut the club in half as used fire to attack Polyphemus, It did not affected him. 

Percy kept his sword back as Blade was made from fire it was not going to damage him he pulled out the long sword that he got from Zeus. As blade sprung into life Percy held the blade with both his hand, He swung sword around him to increase the momentum as he rushed toward Polyphemus.

Polyphemus picked rocks and threw them Percy. Percy dodged rock as he cut threw them, He rushed at Polyphemus, Polyphemus closed his fist as he rushed at Percy. Percy jumped as flipped over Polyphemus he brought down his blade and cut  the 15 foot giant in clean half. He slowly melted into golden dust.

Percy kept his blade back as he went toward the group who were coming out of the house with flees in there hand. Percy burned the house as the house was full of bones of demigod's and satyr.

They got in the ship as Percy and Thalia used their power to get out from sea of monster as soon as possible. As other's listened to story how Grover came to the island and what he was doing in the sea of monster.

================================================================================

To be continued...........