CH:12

Nico woke up to see he was cuddled with Thalia. His brain went into reboot. He tried to move away from Thalia but she was latched on too him. After some unsuccessful attempt he gave up and snuggle back into Thalia. Percy who saw this was having a hard time controlling his laughter but he also felt sympathy toward Nico as when he sleeps with Athena and Artemis they are stuck too him and no way he hell is he freeing himself from two goddess.

Thalia was next to wake up as soon as she saw the position she was in, her cheeks turned brightest red imaginable. She then hugged Nico tightly. At this moment  Percy lost it if was rolling on the floor with tears coming out from eyes. Nico got up from the noise and saw Percy rolling on the floor and Thalia blushing red while hugging him he could not help but blush too.

After few minutes Percy stopped laughing as he laid there on the floor having hard time to breath. The duo got up and immediately separated. They were angry at Percy but more over embarrassed.

Percy made breakfast for him and the embarrassed duo as they refused to make eye contact.

They had there breakfast and left the Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium. They took a Train to Missouri as they only had that much mortal cash.

Thalia and Nico sat side by side as Percy sat across them he was not going to embarrass them now but he had already send copies of the photo to Bianca, Luke and to Hestia. Percy for most of the time kept looking outside as scene goes by. He was not letting his guard down, he knew how the situation could change in instance.

Nothing happened the ride was peaceful. Percy saw some party pony's. He also saw a Nemean lion. He missed his Nemean lion's.

The trio got off the train Percy could see gateway arch from here Nico wanted to see it from close and Thalia wanted nothing to do with it. When asked why she did not wanted to go there, She hesitantly told them she was scared of Heights. Percy know had a reason to go the top as he was not letting any stupid fear keep her from her full potential. His uncle Zeus was the lord of sky so naturally his kids were strongest in aerial combat.

Percy and Nico had to drag Thalia. As she refused to moved. After a lot of effort they managed to put her in the lift they were bruised from punches and kicks that Thalia threw at them.

Percy saw an old lady entering the lift with a chihuahua. Percy knew something was up at it was not allowed to take your pets to top of the arch also Percy could sense mist being manipulated.

He whispered to Thalia and Nico about his doubt. They all straitened up as they reached top the trio was out like a bullet as they did not wanted to take a fight in confide space. 

They saw the old lady and her dog turning the women in her true form, she still has a human head, but a snake-like body. Her tongue is forked and has fangs instead of teeth. Her skin and eyes also resemble to a reptile's as her eyes are sideways slits and her skin is bright green and scaly.

The dog grew into a size of mountain lion it had  the head of a lion, the body of a goat, a blood-caked mane, and a ten-foot-long diamondback snake-headed tail which grows out of its shaggy behind.

 Percy recognized the monsters as Echidna, along with her pet, the Chimera.

FUCK was only thing that came to his mind.

Be honored, Percy Jackson. Lord Zeus rarely allows me to test a hero with one of my brood. For I am the Mother of Monsters, the terrible Echidna!

Don't lie you ugly bitch mu uncle would never release you specially when her daughter is here too shouted Percy as took out his sword.

You guys keep Echidna busy I will Take care off the Chimera. They nodded and took there opponent to other side. 

Percy lunged at the Chimera, It did the same Percy avoided his claws and paired it with his own swing. Percy side sidestep to dodge his snake head Percy summoned his bow that Poseidon gave him and shot arrow at Chimera. As soon as it hit the fur it bounced back leaving not even a scratch. He unsummoned the ring and brought out his knife.

As Chimera opened his mouth to spit fire Percy took his chance and jumped inside his mouth. Chimera closed his mouth shut. Percy covered himself into aquatic flame's and burned the beast from inside. The monster roared from pain as Echidna looked at the direction of his pet. Thalia took the advantage and stabbed her in stomach. Echidna knew she had lost so to save here life she ran away.

Percy teared Chimera's stomach and came out covered in saliva.

The monster burned leaving his pelt behind. Percy picked it up and kept it in the bag. Thalia complained at how bad Percy smelled Percy did not liked it either so decide to clean himself so he jumped into the Mississippi River which was 630 feet down. Thalia and Nico had a mini heart attack.

================================================================================

To be continued...........